Cycling Class

"Shawn, where's my blue tanktop?" the question fell off my lips as I desperately searched through my closest looking for my favorite gym shirt. "I swear I put in here after I washed it last week," I mumbled to myself, placing my hands on my hips, an unhappy look coming across my face. Silence responded to my question and I turned around to see Shawn sitting on the freshly made queen sized bed holding the blue tanktop in one of his large hands as a smirk played at his pink lips.

"You mean this one?" He asked teasingly, raising his eyebrows and I crossed the room in seconds to take the shirt out of his hand. "Although, I like this look wayyy better." Shawn winked as his eyes raked over my body. Wearing just my matching black Nike leggings and sports bra, I rolled my eyes playfully at his reaction and pulled the tanktop over my head. Shawn's gaze was practically burning my skin and when I met his breathtaking eyes, the familair glint of excitement was evident.

Turning away to grab a hair tie off my bedside table and bundling my hair up into a ponytail, Shawn spoke again. "Can I come with you to your cycling class today?" he asked, his voice completely innocent but my hands froze holding my hair at his question. Dropping my hair down again, I faced my boyfriend, who was smiling widely like a little kid, and raised my eyebrows skeptically.

"You? You want to come to my cycling class?" I pointed at him while repeating his question back to him, making sure I heard the words correctly. Shawn nodded enthusiastically making his brunette curls that I loved so much fall over his forehead perfectly. "You're sure? It's intense Shawn. I don't know if you can handle it,"

"Baby, I go to the gym almost everyday. I'm sure your cycling class will be a breeze. I just wanna try it out," Shawn confessed almost smugly but a deep blush rushing into his already rosy cheeks gave away that he was slightly embarassed about asking. "Plus, I'll be spending time with you! It's a win win Y/N," he explained, his smile growing with every passing second.

"Okay, let's go. But! If you complain the slightest bit at any point during the class, I'm just ignoring it. I warned you," I giggled when Shawn's face lit up happily as I agreed to let him tag along.

"Deal, no complaining. I promise!" Shawn smiled cheekily before rushing to change into his gym outfit. Shawn emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of black shorts and a tight fitting black shirt and I felt my breath hitch as I secured my ponytail. He reached over to grab his headband off his bedside table before pushing his curls back off his forehead. A smirk bloomed on Shawn's lips as he turned around to put his shoes on and I got a view of his back muscles contracting under his shirt with every move he made.

He was teasing me and it was definitely working. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Shawn, I don't have time for this." I breathed out as his eyes met mine again. "Let's go, we're gonna be late," A smile played at the corners of Shawn's lips at my reaction but instantly, he dropped the act and followed me downstairs.

"Maybe I should go to the gym with you more often," Shawn chuckled as I rolled my eyes playfully. Pulling out two chilled resuable water bottles out of the fridge, I pushed one into Shawn's hands.

"Just you wait Mendes. You think it's funny now but you're gonna be crying after this class," My voice was serious but my giggle broke through and I smiled widely before intertwining my fingers with Shawn's. He raised his eyebrows at my comment and shook his head as we left the condo, heading for the gym.

As soon as Shawn and I walked through the doors, I squeezed his hand almost as a reassurance and looked up at him. "You're sure about this?" I asked feeling my heart race with love when Shawn nodded ecstatically.

"Yes! Honey, I'm starting to think you have no faith in me." Shawn laughed adorably as he pulled his hand from mine to adjust the headband holding his messy curls back.