After Sex Glow

a/n: this contains some smutty stuff so this is just a heads up! enjoy!

Shawn's POV

Morning rehearsals had never been my favorite. I hated getting up early and leaving my warm bed to spend the whole day going over the smallest details of the show so it was perfect for tour. Nothing about being up before the sun was in the sky seemed appealing to me and this morning in particular, I dreaded leaving even more than usual.

Y/N was snuggled into my side, trying to absorb the warmth of my body as her head rested on her bare chest. Her fingers traced delicate imaginary shapes on my stomach, her eyes fluttering closed with sleep every once in awhile. With the soft sunlight falling across her face perfectly, she looked more beautiful than ever even though her hair was tousled and her lips were slightly swollen from the endless kisses we shared while making love moments ago.

My heart was racing but was filled with so much love and adoration just holding her in my arms. Even though we had only been together for a few months, I had fallen harder for her than I ever thought was possible. She stole my heart the moment we met and I knew she would change my life forever.

I softly rubbed my hands up and down Y/N's back and she pressed a warm kiss to my chest before squeezing me lightly. "Do you really have to go to rehearsal?" she mumbled sleepily and a light chuckle escaped my lips at her words.

"Unfortunately I do baby. Trust me, I really don't want to." I smiled lazily while running my hands through her hair and leaving a tender kiss to the top of her head. "If I could, I'd stay here all day and we could just cuddle but I promise we'll do that as soon as I get back."

"Promise?" Y/N whispered, her voice almost inaudible as she cuddled closer to me.

"Promise. But I've gotta go now though. I'm already late and I'm sure the team won't let me hear the end of it." I laughed and the breathtaking smile I loved so much pulled the corners at Y/N's pink lips. She lifted her head to kiss me lovingly and it seemed the world stopped around us as our lips moved in sync with each other. Pulling away slightly breathless, I met her fond gaze before kissing her rosy cheek.

Slowly getting out from the comfortable bed, I quickly got dressed. Y/N watched my every move as I stepped into my usual black skinny jeans and pulled a gray tshirt over my head. She was snuggling under the warm blankets with a fond smile on her lips.

"Shawn, baby." she giggled sweetly, the beautiful sound filling the room and my heart swelled happily.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, reaching for my keys and focusing my attention on the absolutely gorgeous girl who was laying in my bed. The girl who had stolen my heart and I loved more than anything.

"Your hair!" Y/N pointed to my curls which were wildly messy and falling over my forehead. "It's a dead give away that we had sex before you got there," she laughed adorably. With a wide smile, I shook my head before running my hand through my hair, hoping to cover up the obvious. Y/N waved me over towards her and in a few short steps, I was standing in front of the bed where she leaned up to carefully push my curls back just to have them fall over my forehead again. "It's hopeless," she giggled, dropping her hands and kissing my forehead.

"Well, they can deal with it. I'll see you later babe. I love you," My voice was gentle and carefully cradled Y/N's cheeks in my hands before kissing her passionately.

"I love you too baby. Go be the amazing rockstar I know you are," Y/N said jokingly but her bright smile was nothing but sweet. Memorizing everything about how incredible she looked in this moment, I left the bedroom already counting down the minutes until I was home with her again.