Captured On Film

His chocolate curls were an absolute mess atop his head, tousled from the countless amount of times I have run my fingers through his hair. I just wanted to kiss his pink lips and his cheeks were a beautiful rosy color from a mix of blush and heat from making love. His gorgeous hazel eyes sparkled with love and adoration as the golden sunlight fell across his smooth skin.

There simply weren't enough words to describe how beautiful Shawn looked right now.

His strong arms tightened around my body before pulling me closer and pressing a tender kiss to my forehead.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Shawn chuckled sweetly, my heart swelling at the familiar noise. His skin was warm against mine and I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my lips.

"Just admiring you." I stated nonchalantly, reaching up to play with his irresistible curls. Shawn grinned happily before peppering my face with light but loving kisses.

These were my favorite kinds of moments with him. Morning sunlight perfectly falling across his beautiful face as we sleepily cuddled into each other, our naked bodies pressed impossibly close together under the sheets.

Last night, Shawn had just arrived back home after being on tour for four months. The distance was hard to deal with and like always, we made it work. But there's nothing else like having the love of your life in your arms again and all the feelings of missing his touch came rushing back as soon we fell onto the bed in a flurry of rushed but loving kisses.

So after a few rounds of lazy but loving morning sex, we found ourselves in the same position we never wanted to leave in the morning. In each other arms, sharing long kisses and just admiring every detail about the moment.

"You're always just 'admiring', babe. After three years, I know that's just your excuse to make your staring not seem creepy." Shawn giggled, his eyes fluttered closed as my hand cupped one of his rosy cheeks, my thumb gently caressing his skin.

"Can't help it. Just look at you. Curls a wild mess, cheeks super pink and rosy and your eyes. I never get tired of looking at your eyes." I began listing adoringly, my fingers drawing imaginary shapes on his chest before I leaned forward to kiss his lips.

My heart soared with an unbelievable amount of love as Shawn smiled into the kiss and pulling me impossibly closer to his body. Shawn broke away slowly, his breath fanning over my face before his deep voice filled the air again.

"I love you. I actually love you so much." He admitted, the special three words meaning just as much as they did when Shawn first six them to me.

"I love you too, Shawn. More than you'll ever know." I whispered admiringly, peppering several light kisses on Shawn's face earning the heartwarming laugh of his I loved so much.

A comfortable silence settled over the room again as our gazes locked and nothing but love could be felt in the air. Skin against skin, with bright smiles on our faces and hearts so full, I never wanted the magic of the morning to end.

A lopsided grin blossomed on Shawn's lips and he didn't hesitate to close the small space between us with another passionate kiss. Not separating once, I threw my leg over his torso and straddled his lap, both my hands cradling his cheeks. The familiar ache appeared between my legs as Shawn's tongue fought for dominance with mine and his hands explored every inch of my bare skin.

He pulled away for a few seconds, our gazes locking with nothing but bliss and pure happiness evident in his eyes. His large hands were settled on my hips as his cheeks become rosier by the second and the sweetest smile crinkled the corners of his eyes.

My heart was so full of love for this man.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind and I quickly glanced over at Shawn's bedside table, immediately spotting the small film camera he got just last week. Shawn was always borrowing Connor's camera to take pictures until he finally found a vintage one for himself. Since then, the camera had practically been glued to his face as he always wanted to capture the littlest moments and insisted on taking pictures of me every chance he got.

But this right here, was a moment worthy of being captured on film. And I wasn't about to let the perfect opportunity to take a few pictures of my absolutely adorable boyfriend in bed during the early morning.

"Shawn," I breathed out when he nuzzled his face in my neck and began leaving warm kisses on my skin.

"Hmm, love?" Shawn asked quietly, his voice raspy from all the moans he couldn't hold back while we were making love earlier and being sleepy.

"Hold on," the words tumbled out of my mouth lovingly, my hand resting on his chest as I gently pushed him back down on the bed. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I sat up, still straddling him, and reached over for the film camera on the bedside table.

"What are you-" Shawn started, eyes dancing with wonder as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Shh, handsome. Just keep being cute." I giggled brightly and Shawn chuckled, filling the air with happiness as my heart soared at the sweet sound.

Flashing his breathtaking smile, the corners of his eyes crinkling and a few of his chocolate curls flopping over his forehead, I raised the film camera to my eye. Shawn's cheeks were extra rosy and he couldn't stop giggling. Delicately, he held my hips tighter and I placed my left hand on his naked chest.

Before Shawn could move, I snapped the picture which captured the beauty of the handsome man I was lucky enough to call my boyfriend, on film.

"Sweetheart," Shawn mumbled, reaching up to try and take the camera from my hand. "Stop that. Only I get to take pictures of you being extra adorable." Shaking my head at his words, I quickly held the camera up and took another picture just as Shawn covered his face with his large hands, only his bright hazel eyes peeking through his fingers and a smile plastered on his lips.

"So freakin' cute," I whispered, leaning in to kiss him softly and Shawn swiftly stole the camera from my hand.

"My turn, baby." He smirked playfully, holding the camera up and instantly taking a picture. A gasp slipped past my lips at the sudden action before a smile broke out on my face.

"Shawn, I wasn't ready!" I exclaim, gesturing to my bare chest which Shawn shamelessly decided to take a permanent picture of while I was no doubt smiling like an idiot.

"It's just for me, love. Promise." He whispered, pulling me down again to connect our lips in a tender kiss full of adoration. Getting lost in the magic of the moment, I almost didn't hear the small click of the camera that Shawn must've been holding up to catch our kiss in the frame.

Running my hands through his chocolate curls before slowly pulling away, I couldn't believe how truly lucky I was. Not only did I find the love of my life, my soulmate, and got to experience every moment with him, but my heart truly hasn't ever known a love like Shawn's before. I knew he was the one the first day I met him, but in simple moments like this where we're sharing gentle kisses and taking silly pictures of each other on a film camera, I was reminded of how full my heart was because of the sweet, tall, curly headed man that I got to call mine.

"Captured that one forever, babygirl." Shawn smiled cheekily, pecking my cheek several times before I rested my head on his chest to snuggle closer to him. Just as I was listening to his soothing heartbeat, our warm bodies entangled under the sheets, I heard the small click of the camera again and couldn't help the love that surged through my veins.

~~~~
~~~~

idk what this is??? I got this random idea one day of taking film pictures of Shawn after sex or just cuddling in bed when his curls are a mess & his cheeks are rosy & he can't stop smiling or kissing you & decided to write it because I thought it was ADORABLE. so hopefully this came out okay & you like the idea as much as I do!

good news!! requests are open! if you have an idea or a plot, just dm me!

vote, comment & share!! thank youu xx