Our Babygirl

a/n: this is for eternalnamjoon! thank you for the request & I hope you love it!

"I love it when you call me señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya but every touch is ooh-la-la- la. It's true, ooh-la-la-la." Shawn and I sang perfectly in harmony with each other as the huge arena erupted in deafening screams.

Our unexpected duo on stage for Shawn's latest single started just a few days ago at his show in Michigan. It was completely unplanned and I had no idea it was happening until Shawn sat down at the piano and called me out on stage. The fans went crazy as we sang the lyrics together, getting lost in each other's eyes for the short duration of time before moving around the stage. My heart was full of pure happiness as I sang Camila's part along with Shawn. It was the simple moments like performing on stage with Shawn that reminded me just how incredibly lucky I was.

My singing career had taken off about a year ago when my manager told me Julia Michaels had the perfect song that she wanted to record a duet between her and I. The entire world seemed to freeze as I tried to process the news. The random videos of me singing that I've posted on the internet had gotten a decent amount of recognition but never from anyone major. Immediately accepting the deal, Julia and I became best friends and the song broke records while claiming the number one spot on charts around the world for multiple weeks.

Since then, it has been nonstop. Shawn was more than aware of the power my voice had and was actually the one who encouraged me to post little snippets of songs online, similar to what he had done. When I told him the news, he hugged me so tightly I almost couldn't breathe and jumped around excitedly like a little kid.

The last twelve months have been nothing short of amazing. Packed with interviews, appearances, shows, red carpets with Shawn, recording and releasing my first album, and meeting so many talented people, I was truly living out every dream of mine. Between getting used to the married life the love of my life and being on tour with him to acknowledging the fact that my career had really taken off, made everything feel unreal.

And now, standing on stage in front of the usual crowd of twenty thousand people that filled arenas to see my husband, I couldn't help but smile brightly while singing his song.

The fans loved when Shawn brought me out on stage and usually every show got a different song as a duet. A few nights ago, I joined him for "Like To Be You" and before that, "Fallin' All In You". It was a surprise every time but when a microphone was shoved into my hands while I stood in my regular spot at the side of the stage, I knew Shawn had a plan.

"I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave you. But every touch is ooh-la la la. It's true, la la la. Ooh, I should be running, Ooh, you keep me coming for ya." Shawn and I continue to sing with each other, letting the moment envelop us and allowing our unbelievable amount of love to flow between us.

The audience didn't hesitate to fill the air of the arena with the loudest screams humanly possible as I slid my arm around Shawn's shoulders and took a seat on the piano bench next to him, locking our gazes. A smile full of so many emotions tugged at the corners of Shawn's lips as his cheeks flushed pink with a deep blush.

Before I knew it, the chords of the song had ended as the band began playing a soft melody as background music. Shawn gently intertwined our fingers before leaning over and connecting our lips in a deep but soft kiss that was full of joy and adoration. The crowd loved the simple action and as Shawn helped me up from the piano bench, leading us over to the mic stand in the center of the stage, my heart rate increased.

"Grand Rapids!! How are we doing tonight?" Shawn asked, holding my hand tightly as he spoke into the microphone, his caramel colored eyes glancing over at me frequently. Instantly, screams erupted and a giddy smile appeared on Shawn's face. "Thank you for coming out tonight. It still amazes me every single day that you all choose to come see me and sing every song word for word. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." Shawn waved to the front row of the crowd as he scanned the sea of people in the arena.