Chapter 209: "Jealous much Sensoji?"

Hitoshi was laughing against the older man's side. Shota smirked softly as he remembered that moment before ruffling his sons hair.

"He was such an idiot!"

"Yep..."

"So did you dress up like last time?"

"Something like that but no I wasn't wearing the leather jacket...Akemi and I went the more traditional route instead."
-----------------------
Shota sighed as he stared at the newly built stage. Mr. Yamada had broadcasted the event on the radio and went on and on about how Shota and Akemi were performing.

Shota was the talk of the classroom and even during the internship with the boss aka: Purple Highness. The flamboyant man said he'd be there. Same went for Nemuri. Shota threatened her with Akemi going to her house and giving her bedroom a neon painted makeover if Nemuri came dressed in her hero costume!

Now Shota wishes he were like a turtle that way he could hide in his shell and never come out!

Just when he thought his embarrassment couldn't get any worse the students of both hero departments showed up to the event!

Shota groaned when he saw a smirking Sensoji in the crowd coming up to him.

"You gonna croak up there and turn as red as that stupid outfit Aizawa?"

Shota was wearing a traditional styled crimson red haori with a golden patterning on it. A haroi is basically like a kimono styled jacket. He also wore a loose fitting dark red hakama pants and sandals.

Akemi narrowed her eyes as she appeared behind the bully and jabbed Sensoji in the lower back. "Shut it before I decide to use my toxins."

Sensoji turned around only to open his mouth in shock as he stared at Akemi. She was almost totally unrecognizable and her limited makeup somehow made her look like she was eighteen instead of sixteen! All the boys that weren't friends to her or Shota stared at her in shock.

 She was almost totally unrecognizable and her limited makeup somehow made her look like she was eighteen instead of sixteen! All the boys that weren't friends to her or Shota stared at her in shock

One boy commented while partially drooling. "You dam lucky son of a... Jeez Aizawa You Lucky Bastard!"

Shota smirked in pride. He was lucky. Shira-Kumo smirked beside a laughing Hizashi and spoke towards a still stunned Sensoji.

"Jealous much Sensoji?"

"SHUT UP CLOUD!"

Akemi rolled her eyes and took Shota by the back of his haori towards the stage. A fellow student named Ectoplasm was currently wowing the crowd with a 36 clone song. After he was finished all 36 clones bowed and vanished. Akemi gave him a thumbs up and smiled brightly as she headed onto the stage.

There were traditional instruments on the stage for her solo song. Shira-Kumo was playing the Shamisen. Akemi had even gathered up a few local children, that she had taken care of during a summer camp her last year of junior high, children she knew were taking choir in school and asked if they'd like to preform with her.

The children happily agreed!

Shota was grinning like his old self again and Shira-Kumo and Hizashi noticed and couldn't stop themselves from smiling!

Akemi finished and the boys of both hero classes jaws refused to close. Shota smirked wickedly in pride. Ha they were so jealous!

Now it was the grand performance. The big duet of Akemi and Shota...

Shota gulped. He hoped he wasn't going to ruin this event by vomiting his dinner all over the stage from his nerves that simply refused to relent...

*Oh please don't let me make a fool of myself in front of Akemi!*

He took a breath and started to play his bright yellow Electric Guitar. He said one final prayer.

*Please don't let this end with everyone laughing at me...*

Continuation Shota Aizawa x Akemi Yuriemoto (Aizawa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara