Chapter 316: The List

Later that night after Akemi's bath, Eri wanted a movie night.

She said it was Uncle Zashi's turn to pick.

He chose, 'The Princess Bride'.

Akemi quickly learned that Bakugo's snarky remarks are a common occurrence.

"Seriously? It's just going to be another sappy romance movie."

Most of the boys agreed. Midoriya shook his head with a sigh. Mirio just grinned from his spot on the couch next to Hitoshi and Eri.

Aoyama looked as offended as Hizashi, but it was Aoyama who voiced his displeasure in French.

"Je ne supporte pas d'entendre ce sacrilège d'un beau classique!"

Bakugo snarled. "I don't know what you said Captain Sparkles but I'm taking it as an insult so you better shut up!"

Hitoshi turned to the rest of the boys and spoke with a stern half-lidded purple eyed glare. "Hey Peanut Gallery, either I brainwash you to sit down, or you watch it willingly."

He then smirked as Eri turned around in his lap to face the boys. Her big red eyes were boring into their souls.

"Take your pick, but I'd choice the second option, it'll save you from seeing Eri's disappointed face."

Despite the grumbles from most of the boys they were soon invested in the movie. Especially when it got to the epic sword fights.

Most were torn between rooting for the dashing protagonist Westley or the roguish Ingio Montoya?

Akemi compared Shota's wicked good looks to that of the roguish Spanish Swordsman Ingio Montoya.

Shota smirked. "Shouldn't I be Westley? After all he's the one who gets the girl in the end Akemi."

Akemi rolled her eyes but blushed over his lingering gaze on her.

As the movie progressed she hastily told Eri to cover her eyes before she covered the child's ears when the monster attacked Westley and then later on at the torture scene of the movie.

Akemi's blood red eyes looked like they were glowing in rage towards Hizashi Yamada who was now fearful for his life.

Shota smirked after the movie ended, Hizashi hastily tried to get as far away from Akemi as possible, only to have Shota suddenly stand and dramatically point at him.

"Hizashi Yamada, my name is Inigo Montoya. You overlooked the child rating for this movie night. Prepare to die!"

Shota then whacked the back of Hizashi's legs with his capture scarf. The cracking sound of the scarf smacking Hizashi's calves sounding like a whip.

SMACK!

"OW—CHARLEHORSE!" Hizashi collapsed onto the floor with Akemi chortling in laughter from the couch. Shota's smug grin was a permanent feature on his face as his capture scarf returned to its normal position around his neck and shoulders.
——————————————————————

The next morning Shota learned from Kurotama (via text message) that Genkaku's Uncle surprisingly wasn't talking about leaking Akemi's memories to any other villains.

He seemed to prideful in the fact that since Akemi couldn't remember anything at all it wouldn't be worth his time to blab her secrets to the world of villainy.

Her misery over not remembering anything about her life was enough to satisfy his sick twisted ego.

It irked Shota enough for Akemi to ask him what was bothering him.

Continuation Shota Aizawa x Akemi Yuriemoto (Aizawa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara