Chapter 320: "I'm Back Maggots."

Akemi woke up to the sight of Shota smiling at her as he carressed her cheekbone with his thumb.

"Hey."

Akemi smiled softly and rolled him onto his back and straddled him in a hug. "Hi Sho."

Shota smirked playfully as he held her warm barren body within his arms.

"You're trying to seduce me to stay in bed all morning aren't you?"

Akemi smirked. "Yes, and no...I'm thinking."

Shota smirked. "Well that's dangerous."

Akemi sat up and swatted his chest only to shudder as his hands slowly glided down the expanse of her body.

"What are you thinking about dear?"

"I'm planning on different ways to tell everyone that my memory's returned."

Shota sat up onto his elbows and arched a eyebrow. "Why not just tell them?"

"Where's the fun in that Shota?"

Shota smirked and rolled his eyes. "Are you not even going to tell our children the moment they wake up?"

She placed a finger against his lips. "Shush! I'm still thinking!"

He sighed and dramatically fell back onto the bed with a huff only to smile lovingly over the wonderful view he had of his wife looming over him. Akemi felt his lecherous eyes locked onto her body and she smirked playfully down at his smirking gaze.

"What are you staring at mister?"

As if his eyes couldn't possibly turn a darker shade of black they did as he smiled lustfully. He whispered softly as his hands glided down to her thighs. "You."

Akemi smiled softly and leaned down to kiss his lips. Shota clearly wanted to prolong the kiss but she pulled away from his lips with a playful smirk.

"Stop distracting me handsome."

"I can't help it if you so damn sexy dear. Call me a one track mind, but hot damn when your in bed with me like this..." He groaned deeply as his eyes roamed over her body. Akemi smiled softly as she leaned down to kiss him again and moaned deeply as he suddenly rolled her onto her back. "However, I'd also prefer looking at you from this view as well."

He kissed her deeply and growled over her body. Akemi was moaning softly as he kissed along her neck and down to her breasts. Shota pulled his lips away from her neck and spoke with a grin. "So, what are your plans?"

Akemi frowned softly and sighed. "I would love for it to be Monday. I could do a grand performance during class, but alas it's Sunday. I don't want to wait...but I..."

Shota smirked. "You want to have a little fun...I get it. How about you ask your parents to come over to do a demonstration? As a request to understand Martial Arts more."

Akemi's eyes gleamed with the formation of a plan swirling around in her mind. She then kissed him suddenly. "Shota your a genius!"

"Well this genius has a few plans of his own with his lovely wife. Best part is that it's Sunday, it's only 6:00, let the kids sleep in."

He picked her up into his arms and carried her to their shower.

Shota groaned softly over the warm water and feeling her hands desperately clinging to his body. She rolled her head back and allowed the water poured on her face before she pulled her head back to stare at him with a smile. She suddenly gasped as she was pressed against the wall as Shota grunted deeply into her ear and kissed along her collarbone, neck, all the way up to her jawline. He moved his hands to her breasts as he kissed her lips with a hunger.