Chapter 364: Going Hunting

Authors note: The Himuro Mansion is a place used in the game Fatal Frame — I've never played it — but in this story it's also a haunted 'demonic ritual house' in Japan where seven people were supposedly murdered. The locals are fearful of the insane paranormal activity surrounding the Mansion and stay away from the place out of fear of be haunted themselves.
——————————————————————

Kurotama's flashback...

Kurotama was a raging bull of adrenaline and repressed emotional fury. The moment he arrived at the Himuro Mansion it was already twilight, given the remoteness of the old Himuro Mansion.

 The moment he arrived at the Himuro Mansion it was already twilight, given the remoteness of the old Himuro Mansion

He sneaked his way onto the property and took out the ten lookouts who were patrolling within the forest. He took them out easily without alerting the two men at the main entryway. After the tenth body fell onto the soft moss covered ground Kurotama took out his lighter and started clicking it without even sparking a flame. He was syncing the clicking sound to follow the beating of his heart. It was a haunting rhythm as he casually walked up to the doors with an emotionless gaze.

The moment the two guards on shift heard the clicking of the lighter they turned and noticed his presence walking towards them.

"Oh Shit It's Him!"

"Don't Just Stand There You Idiot Attack Him!"

They instantly charged at him. Kurotama stopped walking and closed the lighter before pocketing it into his trench-coat. He snarled as he caught the wrist of the first man before punching the guys face in. Kurotama paid no mind to the man's pathetic screaming over his broken nose. He merely scoffed.

"Don't get back up." He said that with a voice as cold as ice. His face was an emotionless void. He was numb to caring about anything else besides getting his wife back alive and seeing that bastard Killer Hornet buried six feet underground!

To do that he first had to takeout the rest of the swarm.

Speaking of taking out the swarm...he spun around to the right and grabbed the arm of the second man who was welding a switchblade and easily broke the man's arm below the wrist, successfully causing the man to drop the blade over the pain.

"Oh dear, was I being to rough?" He applied more pressure to his already strong grip causing the man to cry out in pain. The man attempted to gouge out Kurotama's eyes with his left hand but Kurotama grabbed the man's wrist, and with an emotionally distant gaze, he snapped the man's wrist as if it were a dry tree branch. The man howled in pain before Kurotama silenced his cries.