Chapter 365: Don't Break

Warning: This chapter involves Torture, Blood and Brutal Amputation.
——————————————————————

Darkness was all Kurotams saw within his subconscious mind before a woman's voice entered into his ears.

"Hon—Honey? Honey! Oh-OH MY GOD!!! Honey! Tōru Please Darling Wake Up!!!"

Kurotama woke up to the excruciating pain of his head wounds and the blurry vision that pain caused slowly clearing. He groaned and shifted his head up from staring at the floor and settled his gaze on the horrified eyes of his wife who was strapped to a table. His eyes widened and he immediately tried to move but found that he was strapped to a medieval looking torture device with his arms hung behind him by his wrists. His suspended feet were chained and weighed down by thousand pound weights.

His head wounds were making it painful to even speak to his wife. "Kimika...did...did that bastard," he grimaced and panted heavily over the pain. "Did—did he hurt you? Hi-Hit you? Tor-Torture your mind?" The worst scenario entered his mind and his eyes flashed with his angered sneer. "By god if he touched you at all I'll-!!!"

Her drained expression was due to the lingering pain from the shock torture. Her eyes stared at him as she grimaced over the burns flaring up. "No he...he didn't. He...he did, sh-sh—shock-torture..."  She rested her head back against the cold metal table and panted heavily over the painful burns on her arms from the electrical shocking rods.

Kurotama could see the burn marks on her bare arms and he snarled despite the excruciating pain of head wounds and the blood dripping down his forehead into his eyes. "I—I'll—I'll get you out of here! I—I promise you Kimika!"

Kimika shifted her eyes and saw something her husband didn't see and her voice wavered in fear. "Hon—Honey..."

A sudden slow clapping roused Kurotama's battle reflex's and it heightened tenfold when the sickeningly smug voice of the Killer Hornet spoke to them from somewhere hidden within the dimly lit room.

"Encore Oh Encore! Such sweet words of devotion. Magnificent! The beauty. The drama! The bloodshed! All of which are centered around the unspoken truth that all your promises will end in lies..."

Kurotama turned his gaze to the left and glared at the man he despised appearing within his line of sight.

The grinning man mocking pretended to whip a tear from his eye. "Why it brings tears to my eyes—well almost."

The man smirked as he walked over to the small wooden table next to the metal table where Kimika was confined to by ropes. He grinned darkly over her sudden frantic movements when his fingers touched the electric shock rods. He removed his fingers and chuckled darkly as he walked over and shushed her fearful whimpering with his hand cupping underneath her chin squeezing her cheeks together so she mimicked a fish. Her frantic terrified eyes were staring him down as he raised his left index finger to his lips with a evil grin.  "Shhhh my dear...come now there's no need for such a reaction." His grin darkened as he cooed at her as if she were a young child. "Relax now my dear and be glad," his eyes shifted to a stunned Kurotama and his grin turned maniacal. "Your not the one I'm going to torture—at least not yet."

That final bit snapped Kurotama out of his fearful silence and he snarled and pulled against the ropes that suspended him by his arms. "GET YOUR VILE HAND AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

The man smirked as he removed his grip of Kimika's chin and turned to face the snarling man. "Oh please shut up old man. She's hardly my type."