Chapter 222: A single cloud

The next day Shota was asleep in his sleeping bag in the classroom the students were editing their English homework before Homeroom was over, well that was until they heard something.

"Shira...Shira..."

They turned towards their homeroom teacher sleeping in the corner in his yellow sleeping bag, they saw him shifting his head and muttering that name repeatedly looking as if he was in pain. He was panting heavily and spoke within his sleep.

"We have to help him!"

He grunted and turned his head abruptly as he snapped angrily. "What do you mean who Hizashi? Shira-Kumo!!! He got buried underneath the stones of that fallen building after that villain attacked us!"

The students looked at one another. *Who was Shira-Kumo?*

Shota spoke. "Why...why are you crying like that Kayama? Is he injured that badly? We should get him to the hospital then instead of just standing around!"

He gave a shuddering gasp his voice was shaking slightly as he spoke. "What...no no it can't be true Sensoji. He was cheering me on through the speaker in the gourd this entire time! What do mean I was just imagining things? I'm telling you he's...Nooo NO he can't be dead! He can't be!"

They all gasped at the sight of tears fell from his eyes as he cried out within his sleep in a broken tone. "God Why He Was Only Sixteen Years Old!!!"

The girls couldn't stand seeing him like this anymore and shouted. "Mister Aizawa!!!"

Shota opened his eyes and sat up panting heavily as he blinked only to see a few concerned students mainly Yaoyorozu, Ochaco, Mina, and Asui in front of him.

Ochaco spoke up in concern. "Are you okay Mister Aizawa?"

Shota unzipped his sleeping bag and kneeled attempting to calm himself down enough to speak. "I'm...I'm fine..."

Bakugo scoffed. "Yeah right! You sure don't sound fine Mister Aizawa!"

Kirishima spoke up. "Bakugo come on man show some sympathy!"

Shota was supported by Yaoyorozu and Asui. "Thank you..."

Iida spoke up softly. "Sir may I ask, who is Shira-Kumo?"

Shota froze and abruptly spoke. "No..."

Iida hesitated. "But Mister Aizawa Sir what was all that just now?"

Shota snapped in irritation at his students despite the fact they were just concerned. "It's nothing that concerns you..."

"But Mister Aizawa!"

The bell rang and he grabbed his things and left. "Class is over!" He closed the door with a bang. Bakugo huffed in irritation. "What the heck was that all about?"

Midoriya frowned at the door and spoke softly. "I-I don't know Ka-Chan..."

The door opened a few seconds later and Hizashi Yamada came into the room only to see the students concerned gazes.

He chuckled softly as he set his stuff on the podium. "What's Got You All In A Rut Today?"

Midoriya asked. "Mister Yamada...whose...uh whose Shira-Kumo?"

Hizashi froze over that name and he gulped hesitating over his words that were nothing more than a unnatural whisper. "How-how do you all know that name?"

Sero spoke up. "Uhhh Mister Aizawa was mumbling about him in his sleep..."

Hizashi sighed heavily and removed his glasses in order to massage his eyes. "Okay...What All Did You Hear?"