Chapter 265: Mountain Relaxation

Hitoshi was a chatterbox throughout lunch and writing down notes like he were Midoriya. Hitoshi was actually debating on showing his paper to Midoriya. He then remembered that depending on the content of the papers, and if the teachers deemed them worthy, then Principal Nezu would like for the chosen students to present their papers in front of the entire school! Most of the students had paled in fear of public speaking...Hitoshi included.

Now that he was learning so much about Erasure's backstory, Hitoshi wanted to be one of those students asked to present their paper. Hitoshi wanted everyone to know about Erasure.

"I still can't believe all that crazy stuff actually happened to them! Oh and remind me to tell Grandpa that his dad Titanous is hilarious! I can totally see the similarities!"

Akemi giggled behind her hand as Hitoshi continued writing. "That Police Chief though...I wonder if Great Granddad Erasure ever mentions her name? Man it's just so much information! I sure hope dad likes to read!"

Akemi smirked softly as Hitoshi stuffed fries into his mouth and narrowly stabbed his eye with the straw when he tried to take a sip of his drink. "Hitoshi please focus on eating..."

"Sorry mom but you know what they say: the best ideas tend to happen when you don't have a pencil or paper to write it down. I am not having that happen!"

Akemi smiled brightly. *Erasure, I hope you're proud of him, I know I am...*

Hitoshi was grinning as he arrived at the police station again. Chiyori made him thoroughly sanitize his hands and wear gloves before allowing him to touch the memoirs. Chiyori's granddaughter Reina was cataloging the files into the encrypted database while listening to Hozier music on repeat.

Akemi decided to take the opportunity and nap for a while. She already knew the story of Erasure and pulled up a chair to lounge in. She mumbled as her eyes closed.

"Wake me up in about two to three hours..."

Hitoshi nodded as he was already reading where he left off. "Sure thing mom..."
-----------------------

The day after the whole Mizuki Rin incident...

Kiyomi ran forward and engulfed Miyu in a hug. "Ohhh thank God your okay Miyu!!! You had us all sooooo worried!!! We could hardly understand Hayato over the phone when he called us!!! He was frantic we only got a few context clues (Mizuki's alive, your missing, and to guard the apartment) at best before he hung up the phone!!!"

Miyu blinked in shock and smiled softly as she returned the hug shaking slightly over everything that happened yesterday. Yasuhiro walked over to where Hayato stood and pulled him into a bear hug. He knew last night had been a literal run through Hell.

The moment Yasuhiro saw the pink tinted hand print on Hayato's left cheek he glowered in rage. Hayato saw the darkening look in Yasuhiro's slate grey eyes. Hayato hastily spoke.

"I found Miyu...so please don't go on a man hunt for Mizuki."

"Who said anything about a manhunt?!"

"Yasuhiro no!"

"That Little B***h Did That To You!"

Hayato sighed. "Yasuhiro...honestly...I'm just tired of being reminded of her. I just want a moment to relax before I keel over."

Kiyomi smiled. "Well then come to our home! The Onsen is open!"

Miyu's eyes widened. "Onsen...you have an Onsen!"

"The family estate is high in the mountains. We'll have to take the train or car to get there."

Miyu turned to Hayato like a child begging their parent for a new toy. He smirked softly and spoke. "Put those puss in boots eyes away. That only works best with Muffin. Honestly I need a break. Stress is a killer after all..."
-----------------------
Miyu was suddenly apprehensive about this. "O-Only...o-one onsen?"