Chapter 328: Meeting the kids

Shota was struggling with the braid. Eri was dressed in a blue version of the child's red cultural festival outfit that Akemi managed to find online. Eri loved that red dress so much she asked if it came in a different color.

 Eri loved that red dress so much she asked if it came in a different color

"Mommy is really excited today..."

"Yep..." His tongue was sticking out from the side of his mouth as he started on the braid.

"Why?"

"Well, after school is over we're going to visit Genkaku and Kurotama at their agency."

"Okay...but whyyyyy? There must be more to it than that to get mommy to smile like that daddy?"

"Well...when your mommy lost her memories we were fighting to a save forty children from Genkaku's evil Uncle. They lived in an orphanage but now their living at the agency. Akemi wants to go say hi and to tell them that her memories returned. The children are all ranging in ages. The oldest is a boy named Shinigami, he's Hitoshi's age. He was fighting to help your mother against Genkaku's Uncle and...she thought he got hurt, but he's fine. However at that moment she thought he died. He told her to run but...well."

"Mommy got angry and beat up the big bad meanie and...is that when the mean man took her memories?"

"Yeah..." his eyes dimmed in sorrow as he sighed.

"No sad faces daddy! It's okay now! Mommy remembers!"

"I know. There's also a little girl around your age called Yume. I got to help her out of that bad place with the other children. She reminds me a lot of you."

"Really...why?"

Shota grinned, "What's with all the why's?!" He did a tickle attack and Eri giggled into a whine.

"Daddy answer the question!"

"Well, she looks like a darker blond haired version of you, but without your adorable horn and red eyes I love so much. She's very kind and very wise due to her quirk which is aura reading."

"Aura?"

"She can see the color of your soul. She can tell if your pure hearted or bad. But with that man it was blurred. He was an expert at faking his compassion."

"Oh..."

"I know that tone Eri. Trust me sweetie your aura will be a mixture of green, purple, and white as snow."

"Why green, purple, and white?"

"Green means you have a big heart, purple means your curious and very intuitive about everything, and white is for your innocence."

"Yume sounds nice."

"She is, and the forty children are all like brothers and sisters. Their not blood related but their family. Yume and Shinigami are the child figureheads of their makeshift family. When I was held prisoner by the children I managed to bond with them over my stories of our family. I think you would get along with her quite well...and you can possibly help them out."