Chapter 229: Shota punched a Shark!

Akemi headed back towards Heights Alliance before Class 1-B arrived to fetch something to distract her from the moment of panic she had before. She grabbed a scrapbook and changed Emiko she also grabbed the bag with Emiko's food and her dolly guardians.

She returned to Gym Gamma and sighed softly as she nodded towards Class 1-B.

"I'm here to observe, so start training. You already know what to work on but...please I've already had a very emotionally draining morning so Monoma, don't go off on a laughing spree."

Reiko spoke softly with a whisper as she helped the tried looking woman with her bag. "Of course Miss Yuriemoto I'm sure Kendo can handle the laughing Hyena."

Monoma retorted. "HEY I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!"

TetsuTetsu spoke loudly. "OH KNOCK IT OFF MONOMA MISS YURIEMOTO IS CLEARLY NOT HAVING A GOOD MORNING!"

Kendo walked over and grabbed both boys with her large fists and lifted them off the floor.

"Do you two really want me to knock you both out?"

"No!"

Akemi sighed. "Thank you Kendo."

They started training but Ibara noticed the woman's tense shoulders. "Miss Yuriemoto your shoulders are tensed what is troubling you?"

"Just memories is all Ibara."

A few minutes later Akemi was opening the scrapbook while commenting. "You need to lift with the opposite foot Reiko if you want to preform an appropriate jumping left hook against your opponent."

"Thank you Miss Yuriemoto."

"TetsuTetsu you have good power on those punches, but try being less like a rampaging bull. I've seen the joint training videos. Charging head on isn't always the best strategy. You were also extremely lucky that your body didn't melt!"

"Right Thanks For The Words Of Wisdom!"

Akemi rolled her eyes with a soft smirk and turned the page of the scrapbook only to freeze. It was of Shota grinning with a Beach volleyball in his hands. The next showed him, Tiger, and Pixie-Bob laying on the sand in defeat with a volleyball buried into a crater in the sand.

On the next page it showed Shota doing the silent hand gesture as a sleeping Hizashi was buried up to his head in sand.

Akemi smirked softly as she looked at the next picture to see Shota's laughing face as Hizashi woke up with a very angry glare towards the black haired man. After that was the picture of Hizashi chasing after Shota with a white sun-screened painted face!

The next page showed Shota with a surfboard and that's when Akemi started shaking.

Reiko noticed. "Miss Yuriemoto are you alright?"

The other students stopped to observe their teacher. Ibara stepped forward. "Is it something that happened today with Mister Aizawa? Was there a fight? I heard he left looking very angry over something alongside Mister Yamada?"

Akemi blinked and spoke. "No there was no fight. I'm not sure why they left in such a fowl mood either but...it's just...I forgot that this scrapbook page was the day Shota had that run in with the Tiger Shark..."

The students were in front of her in an instant.

"What!!!"

Reiko spoke softly. "Hitoshi mentioned once about seeing a scar in the shape of a shark bite on Mister Aizawa's side while we talked at the Cat Cafe last Saturday..."