Chapter 251: Spa Day

Shota carried his wife, who was currently napping in his arms, down the hallways of the school heading towards the dormitory. He saw Nemuri chatting away with Snipe, that was until she saw Shota carrying a sleeping Akemi bridal style.

He instantly glared at Nemuri who jokingly commented.

"Awwwwwwwww!!! You going to be carrying your wife over the threshold for a second honeymoon Shota?"

"Shut up Nemuri she's asleep and no! Before you even ask me yes we've talked about the argument. Thanks to Eri and the Therapy Crew of Todoroki, Amajiki, and Mirio, I'm happy to say Akemi's finally opened up and allowed me to help her with her psychical therapy."

"Okay..." She then bit her lip and grinned wickedly. "Soooo why are you carrying her then?"

He sighed heavily and spoke. "Simple, her leg is like stretching out a taunt rubber-band and loosening it without snapping it. She's sore and emotionally exhausted. So I'm doing my husbandly duties and giving her a much needed spa day back at the dormitory."

He glanced at Nemuri's starry eyes and clasped hands pressed into a prayer against her lips. She had a wide grin that was suppressing a not so silent squeal. Akemi's not one to forgive easily after being woken up from a good nap.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Whatever have a good date with Snipe Nemuri. But please don't get yourselves drunk...we really don't need a letter from the school-board about explicit immoral conduct on campus grounds."

"Yeah sure thing Dadzawa!"

Shota glared at her then smirked. "I always wanted to ask your father about what he thinks of your...explicit activities Nemuri. I can only imagine his heart attack when he saw the news of your hero debut...in that outfit." He shuddered.

Nemuri blushed over the memories of her father's reaction. "He was...well mother understood she's a model but, daddy..."

She looked away and spoke. "He may be a professional photographer during my mother's modeling career and later on with the commercials for the companies. Lord only knows about all the lingerie photo shoots of my mom he's taken from the start to the end of her modeling career... but seeing me like that was... unpleasant to him. He was the one who spearheaded finding the right material for my costumes redesign."

"Ha! Good for him!"

"Oh shut up Shota!"

Akemi seemed to agree because she lazily punched him on the chest within her sleep mumbling. "Shut up Shota..."
-----------------------
He sighed as he opened the door with his capture scarf. He walked in only to find his students staring at him in shock. "Mister Aizawa, is she okay?"

"She's Fine...Before you all ask, the Therapy Crew helped out a lot. Thank you all for your concern. She's sore because we've started with the psychical therapy sessions again. Right now though she's in a desperate need of a spa day."

The girls eyes widened and he frowned. "No you cannot join. It's the kind of spa day that's mostly resting inside of a soaking tub before a body massage... It is not the 'getting your hair done and nails painted' kind of spa day."

"Aw man!"

Mineta spoke with a look of confusion. "Wait soooo...your the masseur then?" Shota's eyes widened as his face reddened. That word had another meaning attached to it...in the context of profanity, where he figured Mineta's sick little mind was right now, is referencing to a man or woman being classified as massage based prostitutes down in the red light districts.

His red eyed glare fell upon Mineta.