Chapter 305: The Yokai Queen of Horror

The next day was hectic for Shota. He spent most of the day, whenever he wasn't teaching, trying to avoid as many questions as possible.

It wasn't easy, especially when every other student that wasn't in his own class comes crawling out of the woodwork just to talk about his past...

Honestly he's had enough of this, but it can't be helped. At least he knows the other students care enough to make an effort to talk about it respectfully. Hitoshi apologized for the nuisance his presentation brought, but Shota was having none of that self-blaming. He rightly placed his hand upon the boys head and silenced him.

"Hitoshi stop, I don't blame you for their efforts at compassion. As annoying as it is...I do find it comforting seeing so many kindhearted students going out of their way to talk to me. It's much better than a school full of arrogant self centered brats."

However, the impending horror story from Akemi was in the back of Shota's mind. He was as white as a sheet during dinner while Akemi was grinning.

"Students...after dinner I'm thinking about doing a scary story night. The question I have for you all is if your brave enough to listen."

"Yeah we're brave what do you take us for?"

"Confident aren't you Bakugo you should remember though this is going to be a tale from the Yokai Queen of Horror...and my minds as twisted as Genkaku's demonic psyche regarding a good Yokai story."

Most of the students paled. Hagakure squeaked like a terrified mouse. Mineta looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

Bakugo still wasn't afraid. As he turned to face the more macho group and smirked. "As if we'll be scared of anything you come up with? We already saw that Demon Psycho's other half this will be nothing."

Bakugo huffed as he gazed at Insomniac who looked like he did during that Yokai Movie. That smug grin on his face was both irritating and impressive. The others were oblivious to the silent conversation that was going on between Hitoshi, who was practically challenging the grinning woman with his half lidded gaze, to essentially do her worst.

Akemi's grin darkened dramatically into a truly terrifying grin. Oh she definitely would!

Bakugo smirked as Kirishima, Black Falcon, Mr Octi, Spider-Man, Pickachu, and Miss Punk-Rock were still the only ones brave out of the bunch.

After dinner a few of the second rate versions from Vlads class arrived. The Laughing Hyena, Iron-Man, Wreck in Kendo, The Beast, and the Quicksand Reaper were the only brave ones from Vlad's class. However that Yurei girlfriend of Insomniac looked just as scary as Miss Akemi did during dinner.

When Reiko arrived she promptly sat down next to the purple hair Insomniac. Both wore creepy matching grins.

Despite it being 9:00pm, much to the surprise of everyone, Bakugo had made an excuse for tonight. Only commenting on the fact that tomorrow's Saturday, and lastly...scary stories were best told when it's actually dark outside.

He also wanted to see what the Scariest Teacher at U.A. had in store for them.

9:30pm Eri and Emiko were fast asleep.

Shota walked out dressed in his ancestral ninja swordsman robes and a flashlight in his hands acting as if it were a torch.

"What's with the ninja robes again Mister Aizawa."

"Well, I'm a descendant of a ninja...so naturally I'm here to ward off evil Yokai." He looked over his shoulder and smirked. "Now all we need is a Yokai."

Akemi walked out into the darkness of the common room dressed like a Onryō Yokai. Her hair was shorter but that wasn't the most noticeable aspect of her appearance. If it was one thing Kayama Nemuri's known for its proper makeup application. Combine that with Hitoshi's otherworldly obsession with the makeup monster show Face Off and you can be assured that they both turned her into a truly scary sight.