Chapter 276: "This Is The Begining Of Our Life Together."

Two weeks later....the big day had arrived.

Somehow during the next two weeks of morning sickness, and bouts of rampaging hormones, the three mothers to be were able to plan a wedding.

Don't ask the men how they managed, because quite frankly...it's all a blur of pregnant hormonal women barking out demands and yelling at their terrified husbands while a silent pale faced Hayato wonders how he'll survive the pregnancy much less Yasuhiro and Shigeo with their wives.
----------------------

Hitoshi was snickering behind his hand. He couldn't laugh even though he really wanted to. He didn't want to interrupt Miss Chiyori or her granddaughter Reina from their archival duties.

With a suppressed laugh he continued reading.
----------------------

Miyu was showing her baby bump, but it was not enough of a bump to inhibit her from wearing her gorgeous wedding dress.

She was thankful that the fabric along the waistline is made of a slightly stretchy fabric

The morning sickness wasn't effecting her today so she was relieved. The last thing she wanted was to walk down the aisle and vomit before reaching the alter!

She wasn't nervous as she held the bouquet of Black Dahlia's and Red Roses in her hands before placing them in the empty vase holder to finish doing her makeup. Those flowers gave her strength.

The meaning behind the Roses is typical, but the colors have different meanings.

Bright Red Roses represent bliss in the marriage, respect, and appreciation towards one another. (They also remind Miyu of Hayato's eyes when he uses his quirk.)

Deep Red Roses mean that you are ready for commitment, and have a deep unconditional passion for that person. (She thought of Hayato's deep love for her.)

The Black Dahlia's, despite a popular belief of impending betrayal, also has some positive meanings as well.

Staying graceful under pressure, especially in challenging situations.

Drawing upon inner strength to succeed.

Traveling and making a major life change in a positive way.

Standing out from the crowd and following your own unique path.

Staying kind, despite being tested by certain life events.

Finding a balance between adventure and relaxation.

Commitment to another person or a certain ideology.

Hayato described this to Miyu a week ago as she watered the flower pot with a now non-existent Dahlia bloom. She smiled lovingly at the man. She shifted her gaze towards the pressed black dahlia flower that was framed and hanging near Hayato's head as he leaned against the wall.