Chapter 332: Trauma is an inconvenience...Shota how do you manage this insanity?

Akemi was getting ready for her first class. She smirked as she assessed the individual skills, and necessary potential for improvement, within her husband's favorite class of trouble makers.

"Kaminari keep your arms at your center and be prepared to block or else Bakugo will kick you senseless." Kaminari barely blocked in time to avoid a kick. Akemi follows his gaze and then smirks. "Miss Jiro's not going anywhere, so stop staring."

Jiro instantly turned and saw the red face of Kaminari staring at her before Bakugo actually kicked him in the jaw. Akemi grimaced as Kaminari was groaning on the floor. "Ooo—Uh Bakugo...I know I'm being a little hypocritical in saying this, but considering he was unprepared for that attack—maybe you could've gone easier on him."

"HA! Yeah right! Pikachu was irritating to me! Serves him right for not paying attention and mostly for not taking this sparring match seriously! Distractions are what gets you killed in battle!"

Akemi held her head in her hand with a long drawn out sigh. "Just—Huh, just drag him over to the wall and prop him upright."

"Heh, sure thing teach."

Akemi smiled softly before turning towards Jiro who immediately blushed when she winked at the girl.

"Hey Miss Akemi mind teaching us a few moves now that your back in action?"

Akemi smirked and cracked her knuckles. "Sure thing Maggots, hey Oijiro you willing to be my sparring partner?"

The door suddenly opened, "So I'm no longer your go to sparring buddy? I'm hurt dear. Truly I am!"

Akemi turned and smiled softly as Shota shut the door with Emiko on his hip.

"Shota...is Emiko alright?"

He whinced and chuckled softly as Emiko was clinging to him with red bloodshot eyes.

"Yeahhhhh...about that...she does not like me playing dead."

Hitoshi was sparring with Midoriya and accidentally punched Midoriya in the face.

"No...you didn't?"

Midoriya groaned on the floor. "Go-Good punch Hitoshi...Owwwwww..."

Shota flinched. Hitoshi's eyes widened. "Did you?"

"...Yep..."

Hitoshi groaned. "Dad...I was just telling you what happened, I did not say that she liked playing that game!"

"Well I Know Now!" Shota was red in the face and grumbled. "I sure as heck felt like a villain the moment she started crying." He sighed heavily. "She practically cried herself to sleep after I apologized to her." He swallowed his pride over the students whispering over his own bloodshot eyes. "And yes I will admit that tears were shed by both Emiko and I." He sighed softly as he caressed her little cheek. "After all, I'm not happy unless she's smiling."

Akemi smiled softly at the tender words from her husband before walking over to take Emiko from him. Akemi kissed her child's forehead softly as Emiko giggled happily at her.

"Daddy's silly isn't he Emiko? He's a baka Baba?"

Akemi suddenly grinned like the Cheshire and laughed. "Hahaha try staying Baka Baba five times fast bwhahaha!"

Shota chuckled as Hitoshi took Emiko from his mother so that way his parents could spare.

"No quirks Sho...well, not unless I,"

"It won't happen again Akemi, but...I know, and I'm prepared."

Akemi sighed and got into a offensive stance.