Chapter 283: A silent performance

Eri was ecstatic to tell her daddy about her request to go ice skating and the moment she woke up she emerged from her comfy cocoon like a little blue butterfly and ran towards her parents bedroom. She slid onto her knees on the wooden floor when she was in front of the door. Shota heard the thump and opened the door. He was without a shirt and his hair was a tangled mess.

He yawned and placed his right hand on top of her head ruffling her hair before removing his hand. "Morning sweetie a Screaming Cockatoo already told me...yes you can go. I'll take you."

Eri's million dollar smile made him smile as he trudged towards the kitchen and noticed his students were awake now and grinning over his words

Eri's million dollar smile made him smile as he trudged towards the kitchen and noticed his students were awake now and grinning over his words. "Don't tell anyone else about this, I don't want the other years thinking we're showing favoritism, but Vlad and I plan to combine the class time you all normally spend training with Akemi, since it's the final class before school ends today at least. So that means we're all going to the indoor ice skating rink. You should consider it a training day field trip."

Later Shota was braiding Eri's hair...

Shota didn't need to see him to know Hizashi had a Cheshire grin that was barely concealing his nervous laughter

"Only Eri braids my hair. Akemi put you up to this didn't she?"

"Yep! So Don't Kill Me It's Her You Have To Kill Not Me!"

Shota scoffed into an over the shoulder smirk.

"Your not even worth it now Zashi and Akemi should consider herself lucky I'm to preoccupied right now to drag her in here."

Akemi was giggling as she leaned over to appear within the open doorway with Emiko still sleeping in her arms.

"You look handsome with a warrior braid. You're matching with Eri now."

Shota smirked and rolled his eyes. "Zashi you put a clip in my hair and I'll knock you unconscious don't push your luck."

Hizashi held his hands up in surrender with a grey kitty cat hair clip in hand.

Eri giggled happily.
----------------------