Chapter 353: A night dance of water and flame...a day of memories

The moon was shining brightly out in the garden as Kurenai was dressed in a rather provocative outfit. It was her old hero costume. Underneath she wore a spaghetti strap bikini bottom with translucent straps and even though her breasts were mostly revealed the top of the outfit has bra padding sewn into the fabric.

She sighed softly and allowed her quirk to become more prominent and one tail to appear. This was a one tail kind of night. A night dancing in a lonely solitude.

She sighed again as she elegantly stepped onto the calm crystal water on the pond. Given her mythical quirk she could walk on water and channel fire through the use of her fans.

She flicked her first massive fan to unfold it's beautiful design and closed her eyes as the large Japanese red maple leaves fell all around her body.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She hummed a familiar song and started to dance. She kicked her foot out flicking at the water with her toes creating a spray that disturbed the water as she started to dance in pirouettes, sudden turns and leaps. Her feet lightly touching the water as her movements were growing in difficulty. She leapt into a elegant butterfly leap and agitated the leaves with a gliding swing of her fan from her front to behind her back. She used her fan like how Akemi would use a sword and danced with the grace of a ballerina upon the water.

She did a Grand jeté into a few interchangeable movements of her feet before performing a graceful pirouette. Then she perfected an elegant fouetté which is as hard of a move to perfect as the Grand jeté. Then she danced her favorite ballet choreography.

Swan Lake, which has 32 fouettés! Swan Lake has some of the most notorious steps in ballet repertory. It involves whiplash motions of the raised leg that gives each turn its magnificent appeal. The quick movements look incredible from the perspective of an audience, but it's the dancer's expertise in the movements execution that makes Swan Lake appear easy.

Kurenai was far from over after finishing Swan Lake, she was letting the familiar song move her body in ways that were elegant, hopeful, and sorrowful as she suddenly grabbed her second fan and flicked it open before allowing her quirks affinity with fire to take hold.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Continuation Shota Aizawa x Akemi Yuriemoto (Aizawa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें