Chapter 241: Shota's not feeling well. Emiko's solution... "Lemon Tea."

Sunday morning...

Shota had a hangover. He was the kind of man who gets sober soon after being drunk without a hangover, only to immediately run to the bathroom and vomit the moment he wakes up the next morning.

After the involuntary stomach cleansing he then has to deal with the worlds worst migraine. It felt like a jackhammer was pounding away at his skull. A jackhammer that was hellbent on turning his brain into a puddle of mush.

He looked like a horror movie vampire king with his sickly pale complexion and with those dark circles under his eyes. The students were wise to get out of his way the moment they saw him like this. He trudged over to the cabinet, took a stark white coffee cup and poured himself a full cup of black roast coffee with no sugar or cream, and then grabbed the extra strength Tylenol.

He took two pills and a large swig of coffee before sighing heavily as he waited for the medicine to work.

A no longer hungover Hizashi Yamada spoke with a closed eyed grin towards the walking vampire as he stood over the stove of sizzling bacon.

"Hey Bro How You Want Your Bacon Crispy Or Bur-Yikes!" He opened his eyes and instantly squeaked over Shota's red eyed glare staring him down.

If looks could kill then Shota would've given him the instant stare of death.

"Hizashi are you familiar with that movie, The Purge?"

Hizashi gulped. "Yeah..."

"Good because I'm going on an alcohol purge. Things might get bloody. I expect bodies to be buried and for Vlad to be crying over their graves."

Hizashi gulped again. "You're talking about the alcohol...right?"

Shota smirked, "Yep..." and he took a sip of coffee. "Beer bottles and all will be burning up in flames. I have a hit list and it's starting with Vlad King's beer fridge." He casually sipped at his coffee and then groaned as he held his throbbing head.

"As soon as this stupid migraine goes away I'm going to have a little bonfire in the front of the dormitory, anyone who wants to join is welcome

"As soon as this stupid migraine goes away I'm going to have a little bonfire in the front of the dormitory, anyone who wants to join is welcome."