Chapter 235: Cry...I'll always be here to hold you tight

These next two chapters are focusing on how Nemuri and Akemi process the information about Shira-Kumo.

First up is Nemuri...and a special someone who would do anything for her at the drop of a cowboy hat just to comfort her

Need a hint...
😏 (It's Snipe) 🥰

Also I don't own the images in this chapter.
—————————————————————

Shota and Hizashi arrived at the school. He got out of Hizashi's car and texted Nezu that they were back and that he wasn't going to wait until schools over to tell Akemi and Nemuri what he's learned and to have the stand-ins handle their classes. Shota was happy his class was in their classroom with Thirteen right now learning about rescue and...recovery scenarios because he could avoid their questions.

He was in the nap room right now grabbing a box of tissues. (He knew they'd need it)

He set his folded Hero outfit and capture scarf on the small table. He desperately wanted to hold his little Emiko right now, or hug Eri, but had to settle for Tsukiko suddenly jumping into his arms.

 He desperately wanted to hold his little Emiko right now, or hug Eri, but had to settle for Tsukiko suddenly jumping into his arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He couldn't stop the smile from appearing on his face. "Thank you Tsukiko, but you know your not allowed in the school building."

"Meow!" She licked his cheek five times with her sandpaper tongue to wipe away a few stray tears. Shota smiled in gratitude as he cuddled her close to his heart and got her to purr.

"Good kitty... Your definitely getting tuna in your dinner tonight."

He sighed and set her down after a few head scratches. He then changed back into his hero  outfit. Hizashi rapped his knuckles on the closed door before peeping in with his hand over his eyes. He still remembered the sucker punch one day when he accidentally opened the door on Shota dressed only in his boxers during high school with a wide eyed Akemi waiting to do her after school math tutoring for Shota outside of his bedroom.

Needless to say Hizashi learned a lesson that day. "Hey Bro, You Decent Yet?"

Shota rolled his eyes with a smirk. He grabbed the tissue box, opened the door fully, and handed it to Hizashi.

"Seriously Zashi your acting like a middle schooler. Come on."

He stared up at the steps leading to the roof and it seemed to grow into an infinite staircase as his body was shaking when he finally opened the door. He saw Akemi and Nemuri waiting for them by the railing. They turned around and saw the tissue box in Hizashi's hands. The coiled serpent that was wrapped around their stomachs tightened it's hold on them as Shota spoke softly when he closed the door.

"You'll wanna sit down for this..."

Akemi hesitated slightly over his tone but when she saw the sad longing look in his eyes she walked over to him and held his cheekbones within her hands. Shota's bloodshot eyes closed as a few stray tears managed to fall down his face. Akemi was concerned over how bloodshot his eyes were and delicately rubbed her thumbs against his cheekbones wiping away his tears.

Continuation Shota Aizawa x Akemi Yuriemoto (Aizawa)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें