Chapter 240: What a day huh...

I don't own the drawings in this chapter all rights go to the creators!
----------------------

Shota woke up the next morning with a heavy sigh, he missed his wife. He sighed before looking down and smiling over Eri curled up like a little kitten on his stomach and chest beneath the blanket. He gently felt her forehead and smiled.

*Fevers gone...*

Eri opened her eyes sleepily before mumbling with a yawn. "Morning Daddy..."

"Morning kiddo...come on let's go home. I think a nice warm bath for you and a scalding hot shower for me is just what we need to feel better before breakfast."

Shota wrapped her up in a blanket burrito, after putting his phone in his pocket, and carried her to 1-A's dormitory. She mumbled happily against his scarf covered shoulder as her arms dangled out of the blanket burrito to tap gently against his back with his every step.

"Yayyy...Saturday."

"Yep. Your sweet Mommy and little sister should be coming back home soon from Grandma and Grandpa's."

Shota looked down only to smile softly at her sleepy mumbling. "Why-why are you a yellow caterpillar daddy? Mommy says those food pouches are bad for you."

Eri could hardly keep her eyes open as dreamland called her back into another Alice in Wonderland fantasy.

Shota smirked. *So I'm the Caterpillar, makes sense...*

"Yes Deku the Door Mouse I wanna play as the White knight with you too. Haha you're so silly Dodo birdie why do you look like uncle Zashi? Tsukiko, cats don't smile! Mister Nezu you look so cute as a white bunny! Kota-your the mad hatter? That's so funny!!!"

Shota smirked. *Little Kota as the mad hatter...makes sense.*

"Why is Bakugo in a red dress? No Bad Bakugo! No off with their heads or I'll put you in time out!"

She whimpered pitifully. "Stop fighting with Deku the Door-mouse or I'm telling mommy!"

Shota saw her frown in her sleep. "She's the White Queen you big meanie and your not being very nice! Whaaaa I want my mommy-Huh! Lemillion your the White Knight! Yay let's go play with those chess horsey's at Mommy's castle!!!!"

Shota smiled as Eri cuddled against his chest.

He wondered. *Huh...I wonder if this was what Hizashi and Akemi always said I was mumbling about in my sleep back when were younger? I did love those movies. They sure teased me a lot for it though. Better not let her become an insomniac. Don't want her getting teased about it by any other children her age...wait.*

His eyes widened and his face paled. *Do we need to enroll her in a school soon to socialize with children her own age-OH CRAP I'M NOT READY!"

He breathed deeply as Eri suddenly mumbled. "I love you daddy caterpillar..."

Shota looked down at her with a wide grin. He couldn't help it. His fatherly pride was strong. He sighed softly. *One step at a time Shota she still has a way to go before attempting normal school...* he gazed down at her and smiled as he caressed her cheek. *Besides she has a far cuter sleeping face than I had at her age...she also doesn't snore as loudly as I do.*

He placed a piece of hair behind her ear. *Look at her, all wrapped up in that little blanket burrito like a butterfly about to emerge from her cocoon.*

He kissed her temple softly with a big happy grin on his face before entering the dormitory. *She's my little butterfly, that's for sure.*

He looked up and smirked in pride over the shining tables and cleaned dishes. "Good they actually cleaned up after themselves for once without having to be told."