Chapter 339: Vendetta

The Crimson King Joker walked over and smirked as he trailed his hand from her hips up her body to her chin and roughly grabbed it with a smug sneer.

"Tell me Hero, how does it feel to be such a pathetic failure?"

He released her chin and chuckled. Akemi was staring at the bodies of the children in horror as her ears were ringing as Jolly Jack held her in a bone crushing hold. She never even heard the Crimson Kings taunting words or heard the Demon's sudden psychotic laughter.

"Bwhahahahaha—WAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!"

The Demon had snapped. Genkaku couldn't reign him in now and the insanity was radiating off him in the form of a violent cold chill. "You Just Made A Huge Mistake Killing Those Kids. Then Again You Did Kill Your Own Sooooo..."

He was sliced up the arms by Court Jester. The Demon hissed and grinned. "Oooo looks like that's a touchy subject."

The Demon turned Genkaku's head and grinned wickedly from over his left shoulder. All Scarface and Court Jester saw was his lone demonic red eye. Images of raven feathers and bloody walls and a child covered in blood surrounded by corpses filled their heads.

They two clowns screamed and the Demon started laughing maniacally as a single clone appeared without the head covering and pulled Scarface off Genkaku and then pulled the throwing knives out and tossed them away

They two clowns screamed and the Demon started laughing maniacally as a single clone appeared without the head covering and pulled Scarface off Genkaku and then pulled the throwing knives out and tossed them away. The Demon forced Genkaku to stand up and he stood staring at the bodies of the dead children with a haunting silence surrounding him. Then he started shaking. Not from pain, but laughter. He slowly started laughing in a low haunting tone before abruptly turning his bloodied body and stared the five clowns down with his demonic eyes wide open and creepy head tilt.

 "A twisted court made of blood and bone, these crimson clowns will come to know pain the likes of which they've NEVER TRULY KNOWN!!!"

He was bleeding badly and took a staggering step towards the five clowns and his eyes stared at Akemi who was still in Jolly Jack's hold. He chuckled like a drunk and then spoke playfully.