Chapter 357: Seductive Vixen

Kurenai smiled as she walked out on the stage. Her feet lightly moved with the grace of a ballerina creating circle ripples.

She stopped and waited the moment the song started playing.

Kurenai smiled and closed the regular fan and tossed it to a waiting Ena

Kurenai smiled and closed the regular fan and tossed it to a waiting Ena. She then started to sing the words to the song while winking at Hizashi as she started to dance.

Dancing by myself, I don't need any help

She sashayed her hips and raised her head towards with lights that flipped on over her head. She removed the two fox scarves and wrapped them around her hip.

Flip on those neon lights like Orion's Belt

She flirtatiously pretended to loosen them like a belt before dramatically tossing the scarves into the crowd.

She winked and did a pirouette and moves more attuned to dubstep. She abruptly turned her head to stare at Hizashi as she sang with a smirk.

If you need something to talk about
Give me the megaphone

She winked at him and blew a kiss towards Hizashi who smirked softly. She did a butterfly leap landed and smiling brightly she playfully flicked water at the crowd with a gentle kick of her dainty foot.

Kicking off my shoes
Let it groove to my soul

She giggled happily and spun around walking on her ballerina toes towards the center of the stage with a sashaying swing in her step that had the men ogling after her body as she moved her hips like a belly dancer.

Pushing the moon down deep
Till it reaches my toes

She turned her head to look over her shoulder and smirked as she allowed her right leg to be visible and flicked the water again as she did a little half circle spin to face the crowd.

She then ran his fingers down her ribcage in a alluring way.

Fingers running down my spine
Like a xylophone

Hizashi gulped over the sudden arousal and mentally cursed when he saw Shota and Nemuri smirking wickedly at him.

Kurenai then did a dramatic swan pose as she took out her fans when the backdrop illuminated behind her in the image of the full moon.