Chapter 117- We Kinda Been Trying

Hunter's P.O.V.

"I told you the girl would help my back I feeling so good right now." I told Stella as I did some stretches like the physical therapist told me to do. 

"That's good Hunter. I'm just glad she wasn't so touchy with you"

"Me too I thought it would hurt a lot more"

"Hunter at one point she hit you in your back and you screamed like someone just blew your foot off" 

"Hey don't give me crap until she hit you in the painful part of your back"

Stella got up from the bed and went into the bathroom at full speed I got up and went into the bathroom with her asking "Are you alright I never seen you walk that fast in you entire life" she was throwing up. 

"I'm fine" she told me and she continued. 

I left the room and went down stairs to the kitchen and I grabbed her a bottle of ginger ale and I went back upstairs where she was. "Here" I handed her the bottle she took a drink.

"Are you alright?" I bent down and I felt her forehead.

"I'm fine.. Hey don't you have to go to work?" 

"Yeah I do actually but I could be a couple minutes late" I told her as I felt her head again. She didn't feel warm so that's good.

"Go to work Hunter I'm fine"

"Alright"

And with that I went to work.

Stella's P.O.V.

I called Vi after Hunter had left for work "Hey Vi you want to go somewhere with me?"

"Hi and sure where to?"

"You want to drive me to the doc's?" I asked her.

"Yeah but why are you ok?"

"I'm fine I just think I have the flu or something I been sick for a couple weeks now"

"Oh alright I'll be right there so like in 20"

"Alright"

*20 Minutes Later*

I walked out of my house and locked up and went to her car "Hey" I told her as I got into her car.

"Hey girl"

We drove to the hospital and we were waiting for the doc. There was a knock on the door and he came in saying "Hello Mrs. Hayes I'm doctor Mine"

"Hello" I told him.

"Alright you say you have flu like symptoms so I will have to check it out so why don't you open wide please" I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he put the wooden Popsicle stick in my mouth and he looked down my throat he checked my breathing, my ears, and temperature. "I'm not sure what's causing you to throw up you don't have the flu or a cold you're healthy as a horse actually" he told me.  

There was a knock on the door and a nurse came into the room saying "Doctor?"

"Coming I'll be right back" he left the room with the nurse. 

"Stella you don't have the flu that's good" Vi told me.

I couldn't help but smile I know what's wrong "I think I know what it is then"

"What is it then DOCTOR?" she asked sarcastically. 

"Well Hunter and I been kinda trying for a while now"

She looked at me and she grew this big grin "OH MY GOD AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE TRYING WHAT HOW COULD YOU I'M SO HURT......... DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE??"

"Keep it down won't you?"

"Sorry..... Do you think you are?" she asked me again.

"Well what else could it be then"

The doctor knocked and then he came back into the room and he looked at me saying "Well I think congratulations are in order Mrs. Hayes I found out the cause of you flu like symptoms you're carrying a child"

"WHAT GET OUT!!!" Vi screamed at him.

"Get in" I told her. "Are you serious?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes I'm very serious.. You're about 3 weeks along.