Chapter 119- ForTheLoveOfHayes

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Hey Ariel" I told Stella as I walked into the house. She was sitting at the kitchen table that was placed in the front room for the time being.

"Oh hey baby...... I got a question for you"

"Yeah what is it?" I asked as I put my laptop bag down on the table.

"Alright so I been getting tons of tweets for a while now asking me to start a blog to talk about life, you, sing, and do more duets with you there. I want to do it. So I was thinking about changing my YouTube account and creating mine like yours and call it ForTheLoveOfHayes? Huh what do you think?"

"I don't see why not if you really want to then go ahead"

"YES AWESOME EPIC SUPER COOL RAD!! Would you like to be in the first episode with me?"

"Alright" I sat next to her and she logged into her account and she deleted some old videos and changed the account name to H&S HAYES. She made a super quick edit that said ForTheLoveOfHayes and she started the camera. 

"Hey everyone this is so cool Welcome to H and S Hayes you all probably know this is my husband Hunter Hayes"

And I butted in saying "And most of you know this is my wife Stella Hayes"

"Yup and this is going to be my YouTube channel. I'm probably going to do a lot of singing and I'll probably have him sing with me when he can. I will also bring sneak peaks you know secrets that Hunter and his band keeps from you guys I'll try to see if I can get sneak a peak of those" I looked at her and she started laughing "Oh that's going to be my profile picture that face you just made Hun was so hilarious" I mocked her and she rolled her eyes and she pushed my face to the side playfully and I licked her hand "Ew... Alright so I'll do some singing, sneak peaks on what I shouldn't be seeing and I guess just talking and blogging. You all asked so I'm doing this finally so yeah pretty boring episode but this should be more fun next time we will actually do something then.... Oh hey I could post your skiing episode" she looked at me full of grins she thinks she's so funny.

"YOU BETTER NOT THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!" I yelled at her.

"Oh come like they want to see just a little but not the whole thing please"

"How do you even have a video of me falling down the alps?"

"I kinda had a video camera on you and me to record how awesome it was"

"You sneaky girl" I told her and she laughed.

"Alright fine just a little bit" she kissed my head. "Hey anything to say Hunter?"

"Yeah I'm kind of hungry but I don't think that's what you mean"

"It's not" she told me with a smile. "Alright so next episode is going to be awesome so yeah this will be ForTheLoveOfHayes... Yup like how is this not a thing before this? So guys please subscribe and never ever miss out" she cut the video and she posted it up and she tweeted it saying watch my new channel to catch episodes of the new thing called ForTheLoveOfHayes.