Chapter 29- He Doesn't Remember Grace

*Couple hours later Dinner Time*

I made some dinner for myself and gramps. We were sitting at the table and he started eating I looked at him asking "Aren't we going to say Grace?"

"No we aren't going to say Grace" he mocked me.

"But we always... Do not touch the food please not en-till we say it" I pushed his plate away from him a bit and held his hand I closed my eyes and started thanking "Well thank you again GOD for all this wonderful food we are having tonight and thank you for all the food we have in the kitchen. Thanks for making us healthy and having our family-" just then my Grandfather let go of my hand I opened my eyes looking up at him "I'm not down yet" I smiled as he stood up from his seat at the table. "Hey Grandpa are you alright? Are you feeling alright?"

"NO I don't want to do stupid GRACE I just want to eat"

"Grandpa but we always.. You told if we don't say Grace then hell will come and eat us and GOD wouldn't want us then"

"I don't care I'm not going to sit here and listen to you PRAY"

"Alright I will not PRAY and thank alright just please just sit back down" he did and took back his plate and began eating again.

I don't understand why he doesn't want to do GRACE he always believed in GOD did he forget he believed?

"Grandpa do you believe in GOD?"

"Of course I do"

"Then why not say GRACE?"

"I'm just hungry tonight that's all"

He does believe in GOD if he forgot then I will PRAY for him just in case so I placed my hands on the table and PRAYED to the LORD for the great meal and the company I was having with me. I prayed for our health.

And of all sudden I was hit in my face and my chair fell backwards from the impact. My head hit the floor making a loud bashing noise.

"I told you Rosemary no GRACE now sit up and eat your freaking dinner" I lied on the floor crying and thinking he never hit me before never ever.

"I said to get up Rosemary and eat your food" I did as I was told and sat back up I picked up my chair and sat on it. I whimpered as I was trying to calm myself down.

"Please enjoy your food Rosemary"

"I don't want it"

"EAT IT my Granddaughter slaved away in the kitchen all day so you can have this meal now you are going to EAT IT.... please enjoy"

"But GRANDPA I am your GRANDDAUGHTER"

"Just shut up and eat before I make you eat it" I took a bite of my food and lied "Oh this is so good she did a wonderful job I'm so proud of her" I wanted to throw it up.

"May I be excused?" I asked.

"Not in till you finished eating" he told me between mouth fulls.

"I don't feel well Gramps"

"Eat"

"I don't want it"

"Are you talking back to me?"

"No I'm just not hungry I really don't feel too well" I got from where I was sitting saying over my shoulder "I'm going to save it for later and I will eat it when I am hungry... I'm going to get you your dessert"

I walked into the kitchen signing happy to be away I can't believe he hit me he's really really sick I feel so bad for him. I opened the fridge placing my food in it and taking out the pie I placed in their earlier. I closed the fridge. I looked at a photo on the fridge remembering when my grandfather wasn't sick and my grandmother GOD rest her soul.

"Did I say I wanted dessert yet?" he grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the fridge door two times and let go and I hit the ground all dizzy and out of breath. "Now look what you did Rosemary"

"But Grandpa it's me Stella" I cried out to him. "It's me, It's me"

"Stella?" he was now realizing that I was me not Rosemary. I got up and looked at him my head was bleeding pretty bad. I cried as I felt blood drip down my head landing on my eye lashes. "Stella?"

I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a dish towel I put some water on it. And I grabbed my phone and my house keys I opened my front door and my Grandfather walked after me yelling towards me "Stella Stella please stop I'm so so sorry I don't know what happened to me it felt like I was being controlled by some else please Stella stop I'm so sorry. Stella I'm sorry" I slammed the door shut behind me and I called Hunter up.

"Hello?" I heard him say very sleepily.

"Hunter can you take me somewhere"

"What where sure" he was tired I could tell.

"I was wondering maybe the hospital I kinda fell and hit my head sorta kinda well not really I explain to you later can you just-?"

"Yeah yeah are you alright?" he seemed to jump awake all alert. I heard him alrighty tieing his converse shoes laces.

"Yeah I think so I'm just a bit shook up that's all" a car rode up past me beeping its horn at a kitty cat.

"Hey where are you babe?"

"Hey Hunter I'll meet you by the coffee shop alright"

"Alright he-" I hung up on him. I wiped my eyes and I started crying again. My grandfather never acted like that before this sickness he has is making him go crazy.

Hunter pulled up couple minutes later and I hopped in he looked at me his eyes were full of worry.

"I don't want to talk about it right this moment alright?" he nodded and drove me to the hospital.