Chapter 45- Shopping!!!!

Stella's P.O.V.

Hunter is coming over to hang with my Grandfather and me today. I got my Grandfather to agree to get it another try. Which is awesome because I want my two favorite boys in the entire world to get along. I heard a knock on the front door. I opened to let the warm breeze come in. Hunter was standing there.

"Hey Charming"

"Hey Ariel"

"Come on in" He came in and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He then sat down on my couch. I'm glad that he has finally got comfortable enough to sit down because he never sits down without asking if it's alright or waiting for me to sit down. I sat next to him "So" I told him.

"So where your's Grandfather?" he asked me. He looked uneasy.

"Upstairs still I think.. I should go get him" I got up and started walking to the stairs but then the phone rang and I walked to it and picked it up "Hello?" I asked. 

"Oh hey Stella you want to go somewhere with me?" I looked over to where Hunter was sitting on the couch he still looked super uneasy and he kept wiping his hands on his jeans he so nervous for some reason.

"Depends where Vi. Hunter is over and I don't know how my Grandpa will react with him."

"It's important and you said you wanted to help.. And I need help finding a veil PLEASE STELLA I need good fashion advice you dress like a hot rock star princess" 

"Fine I'll help but we can't be out for 6 hours like last time. Alright?"

"Yeah alright be there in 10"

"OK bye love you" I told her.

"Love you too girly" she told me and hanged up. 

"Hey Hunter I got to go somewhere. I was wondering if you could keep and eye on my Grandfather?" He got up from where he was sitting and he walked over to me asking "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah Vi needs a fashion expect to help her pick out her Veil for her wedding.. I would be back in like 2 hours please" 

"Sure yeah I don't mind" he told me. 

"Thank you so much you're the best" I gave him a kiss and ran up the stairs saying "Hey Gramps I'm going to hang out with Vi for just a little while alright? Hunter is down stairs go and talk to him and be nice and get to know him promise me Gramps you'll be nice"

"I promise I'll be an angel... But I'm not going to like it"

"Fine whatever just be nice see ya later" I heard a car horn beep.  I ran down the stairs. "Bye Hunter... help yourself to anything in the kitchen or whatever I will not be long." I gave him a kiss. I ran to Vi's car and got in. 

"What's up babe" 

"What's up Vi" I shut the car door. 

*Couple minutes later*

We were in the bridal shop looking for her veil. Having no luck.

"So Stella is Hunter going to be your date for my wedding?"

"I don't know yet I haven't asked yet" 

"You should... You know we haven't even found your dress yet.... We should fine you one beautiful" We walked into the dress section. I was looking at the wedding dresses. And I kept picking up the same one looking at it. It was so beautiful  "You know Stella you should try it on" Violet told me looking over my shoulder.

"But I'm not getting married"I told her still looking at the dress.

"So" she took it off the racks  "Go put it on I want to see.. and if you are worried about people telling us you can't I'll tell them you're my model" 

"Alright" I went into the dressing room and I put on the grown. I looked in the mirror in the dressing room I wanted to cry I look so pretty in the grown. I walked out to show Vi she took like 30 pictures of me she started crying and waving her arms telling me how I look so pretty. "Vi why are you crying?"

"You just look so beautiful... Any guy saw you in that they would want to marry you right here and now"

"Then send the pictures to Hunter" I told her jokingly.

"What" she chuckled "Want me too?"  she stopped crying.

"NO!!! Violet"

"But why not?" she asked. 

"Because I don't know" I told her.

"Don't you want to marry Hunter?"

"I do" I looked in the big mirrors and she started laughing. "What's so funny Vi?"

"You said I do hahah." I rolled my eyes. 

"Vi unzip me won't you?"

"No leave it on you look so pretty"

"Nope" she unzipped me.

I went back into the dressing room and changed back into my regular clothing I came back out and handed the dress to the lady. 

"Your phone beeped Stella" I took my phone out it was Hunter.

Hunter- I just wanted to tell you I miss you. <3

Me- Awww I miss you too ;) I'll be home very soon. <3

Hunter- Take your time. Your Gramps I think is sorta liking our conversation.. No he isn't really but we are fine. I'm just watching his cane. :) :p

Me- Are you sure you guys are alright?

Hunter- We are just fine 

Me- Alright :) <3 ;)

I put my phone down and walked to a racks of dresses. 

"Hey Vi what are your colors again?"

"Purple and light pink" she told me looking at the veil's.

"I think I found my dress then" I showed it to her it was a one shoulder light pink dress her mouth dropped.

"That's it go try it on I want to see" 

I came out in the dress a couple minutes later and posed for her and she snapped a photo. 

"I'm getting this.. And you're getting that" she told me. We bought a veil for Vi and I got the dress for me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

The pic on top of the page is a picture of the dress Stella will be wearing to Violet's wedding. It's so pretty don't you think??

Well I hope you all like chapter 45 you know just some wedding shopping lol.

Well everyone please come back and read chapter 46.

And thanks so much for reading what I got so far that means the world to me :) <3 ;) 

Thanks a million

Loves :) <3 ;)