Chapter 58- Can I have this dance?

Hunter's P.O.V.

I saw Stella again but she was alone this time. She was dancing all by herself she saw me and stopped dancing she smiled at me and she kinda flicked her head motioning me to come. I looked behind me seeing if she was talking to me but then I remembered that I was leaning against the wall so no one was behind me. I looked back at her pointing to me she smiled shaking her head yeah. She started walking away and I follow her. She walked upstairs and I continued to follow her. She went into a room and I walked in after her. I looked around and no one was in the room. I must have went into the wrong room. I turned around as Stella was shutting the door smiling and saying "Hey Happy Feet" she leaned against the door.

"Hey Ariel"

"How have you been?" she asked me.

"Fine you?" I asked her.

"Got dumped which was pretty awesome" 

"Sarcasm?" I asked her knowing it wasn't.

"Nope it's not. Still can't tell the differences between my sarcasm and realness Hunter?" she said laughing a little bit. "I was actually going to break up with him yesterday but we didn't hang so I couldn't"

"Oh" I said looking at her. 

"So how's the music going?" she changed the subject. 

"The same just came back from a 3 month tour."

"Oh that's exciting" she told me.

"Yeah it was"

"How was it though?" 

"Tiring but it was super fun to see all my fans" I told her.

"That's good sounds like some real fun." she told me.

"So what have you been up to?" 

"I been taking care of the booth and my Grandfather you know same old same old."

"Oh how is he?"

"He's getting bad been forgetting more and more everyday it's heartbreaking. He actually forgets who I am every once in a while. I'm afraid he won't make it through this year I just got that feeling"

"That's horrible I'm so sorry Stella.. It always hurts to see you're family member go and to forget you" I kissed her cheek trying to comfort her. Then after I done that I remember hey we aren't together anymore so I probably just made this super awkward. She gave me a little smile. "Yeah I made that awkward sorry" I told her.

"Don't be sorry" 

I sat on the bed and so did she we talked for about an hour then she asked "Hunter?"

"Yeah?" 

"I'm miss this so much just us talking and just plain out being together most of all I just miss you."

"I miss you too" 

"Hunter do think we can just go back and forget about that last couple months and just get back together?"

"I would love if that happened Stella........I'm so sorry if I made you feel like you weren't important. Stella but you are the most important person in my life you are my number one.... I almost called you a million times."

"What stopped you Charming?" 

"I was scared you wouldn't answer you did say you wanted me to lose your number." I got up from the seat on the bed and looked out the window.

"And did you?" she asked.

I turned around and look at her smiling and said "Nope its still programmed on my phone"

She smiled and said "You know Hunter I'm sorry for that things I told you that night at your apartment your not a mistake your really are the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life the only other person to ever show me any kindness... I do love you........ a lot" I sat next to her on the bed and I grabbed her hand.

"I love you too.... A lot.." we just sat there looking at each other. I lean in and I kissed her.

The door swung open to revile two half clothed couple. Me and Stella looked at each other as they fling themselves on the bed.I took her hand in mine again and we walked down the stairs to go back to the party. "I never ever want to see that again" she laughed as she shivered. "Yuck" I laughed and agreed with her.

The hostess grabbed me again and pushed me to the stage I looked over at Stella and she laughed. "Sing some more please people want you to sing..Sing anything just go and sing" the hostess said.

"Alright........" I jumped on to the stage and I started saying "I wrote this a couple months back for my lovely girlfriend so I'm going to sing it for her ............Well it's your birthday let's act like it is and just go crazy do what we want with no reason why life ain't long enough so let's celebrate and get drunk on good love remember what it's like to just dance all night we'll dance all night That's the way we're doing it doing it we go big or we go back home people looking at us like we're losing it losing it but baby we ain't doing nothing wrong gonna be up all night chasing the sunrise like we're wild and young baby kids on the run gonna party like we just turned 21 let's treat this town like we own it and baby if you wanna get out you can drive this car like you stole it" I smiled as I remember how Stella first acted when I told her that she could drive my car she was so excited and she drove into an abandoned alley way just to drive super fast I thought I was going to die and my car was going to flip over but it was fun and she was having the time of her life and I think she just loved the fact I jumped into the back seat just because she was driving very crazy.. I continued singing "Like we're runaways, like we're superstars like we're fireworks burning in the dark that's the way that we're doing it doing it we go big or we go back home people looking at us like we're losing it losing it but baby we ain't doing nothing wrong gonna be up all night chasing the sunrise like we're wild and young baby kids on the run gonna party like we jut turned 21 ain't nobody wants to act their age ain't no sense in us living this way you and I girl we gotta get away and make tonight the best night of our lives That's the way that we doing it doing it we go big or we go back home people looking at us like we're losing it losing it but baby we ain't doing nothing wrong gonna be up all night chasing the sunrise like we're wild and young baby kids on the run gonna party like we just turned 21 oh we're just having fun yeah". Stella smiled and danced the whole entire time I was singing. I got off the stage and walked over to her and kissed her. She put her hands in my hair and she smiled as she lend her head against mine.

"So Ariel do you want to dance to horrible music?" 

"With you Happy Feet?"

"It not me than who?" she smiled and grabbed my hands and Anne Murray song Can I have This Dance started playing. 

"Hey it's our song Hunter!"

"Since when was this our song?" I asked her.

"Well every couple needs a song. Would you like this song as our song?" she asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I want this song it's Anne Murray she's awesome.. Hey Ariel do you remember our stupid dance to this" she shook her head no "It went a little like this" I dipped her. And we danced to the song and all the other songs they played. 

I'm so glad we're together again. I love her so much. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

Hey everyone! <3 Looky they are back together yay.. I just couldn't you know not let them love each other again lol.

Well anyway Thank you so much for reading chapter 58 - Can I have this dance. :) <3 I'll be updating very soon.

Thanks a million again. :) <3 ;)