Chapter 113- A Winter Wonderland Wedding

Hunter's P.O.V.

I was ready to go I stood in the light cover of snow that dropped the night before. A bunch of guest are here today so I mangle with them for a couple minutes. My dad just left to get Stella so I stood in my place at the end of the aisle. I heard we had no band so I don't know why we are waiting for her music to cue.

"Dude where is she?" I asked Sammy who was behind me.

"She will be here man chill"   

I did a little jump in the air saying "I'm freezing"

"You're the dummy who decided for a January wedding stand still before I slug you" he told me and I stopped. He turned me around and licked his hand and fixed my hair.

"DUDE DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT TO ME?" I yelled at him.

"Hey you had worst remember that one time a Hayniac licked your arms and grabbed your ass"

"Hey Sammy which time are we talking about here?" I told him laughing. 

I saw Devo sit down with his cello and he started playing here comes the bride. 

"Where did Devo get his cello?" Sam laughed.

"Sam I think he leaves her in his car at all times"

"Oh sounds like Devo always prepare... Oh shh dude here she comes"

I looked over to Stella walking with my dad my mouth just fell open she looks so beautiful. As soon as I saw her I didn't feel nervous anymore all my cares just melted away. I felt a bit dizzy as she came closer though. Sam reached over and closed my mouth saying "That's how you catch flies bro" I didn't even look at him. I just want to walk up to Stella and walk her the rest of the way but I don't want to ruin all of her preparation.

(A/N- Hey guys that was Hunter's P.O.V. now this is Stella's so now I'm going to restart from the beginning of her walking)

Stella's P.O.V.

"I have no music...... Do I really need music?" I asked Vi.

"Hold on don't walk out there I know someone" Mrs. Hayes walked out and into the hallway she walked over to Devo who was sitting with his wife. He looked at her and said something he walked away for a couple minutes and then he came back with his cello he walked close to Hunter and he started playing here comes the bride. All of a sudden I got all shy and I didn't want to move.

"See you later Stella" Vi told me as she hugged me she had tears forming in her eyes.

"Aw don't cry Vi" 

"I'M NOT!!!! MY EYES ARE JUST RAINING I GOT A POCKET FULL OF RAIN CLOUDS ALRIGHT" she yelled at me crying. Mrs. Hayes walked up to us and Vi turned around whispering "My girl is growing up" she walked down in the aisle in her sky blue dress her hair was curly and it was in a bun she had on a green necklace and green hair tie to try to match our odd colors that didn't match. 

"Are you ready?" Mr. Hayes asked me as he walked up to me.

"I don't know" I laughed.

Nothing had gone the way I planned it and that made me extremely nervous. "Stella I wanted to apologize to you"

"What do you have to apologize for Mr. Hayes?" I asked him.

"I know you wanted to have your Grandfather walk you down the aisle and I'm just sorry he can't"

"Mr. Hayes no no no I did want him too but if I had to choose anyone else to walk me down the aisle my choice would be you.. It's my pleasure to be walked by you"