Chapter 77- You Should Have Told Us

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Yeah Stella?"

"Here" she handed me her phone. 

I read the text message and I called my mom as I went into my bedroom and grabbed my black All Star converse I started untying them which I will do when I'm nervous but if I'm not nervous I just usually slip them on. 

"Hello" my mom answered after 3 rings.

"MOM is dad ok where are you guys?"

"As of the moment we are in Red Heart Hospital surgery waiting room"

"I'll be right there" Stella walked into the room her face filled with worry. My Mom hanged up. 

"Is your dad alright?"  Stella asked me.

"I don't know she didn't answer me."

"So I'm going to kick Sammy out then so we can go alright Hun?"

"You do know you don't have to come with me right?" 

"Why wouldn't I want to come?"

"I don't know" I told her. 

"Well I'm coming" 

"Alright Jeez " she left the room and I tied my left converse.

Sam came into my room and said with worry "Dude text me when you know anything alright?"

"Yeah Sammy I will" I told him. Sam is a good friend always wanting to know what's going on.. He's a good bud. 

Stella and I got stuck in rush hour. I beeped the horn as a car almost hit us. Stella grabbed onto the door saying "Jesus Hunter please calm down and slow the fuck down you're going to get us in an accident"

 "Hey it's not me this traffic is slow"

"Yeah Hunter they're are slow and you're going fast so please" I gave her a look as I pulled into the hospital parking lot. Stella let out of sigh of relief and let go on the door. She looked at me and slapped my head saying "GOSH DON'T DO THAT AGAIN"

"Hey ow" 

"GOD crazy man don't  drive like that" she got out of the car all mad like.

"Sorry Stella"

"It's alright Hunter sorry I hit you" I shook my head and walked over to her and grabbed her hand I kissed it and she leaned her head on my shoulder. We walked in and we walked fast to the surgery waiting room. "Hunter" Stella said pointed out my mother.

We walked over by her "Hey Mom"

"Hunter" she got and gave me a hug. 

"Is he going to be alright?"

"Fine I think he fell at work in the men's bathroom and he hit his back up against a stall and it threw his back out. There fixing it up or something I didn't get a doctor that speak real good english" she told and I gave her a light smile. 

"Why didn't you call mom?"

"I did but you didn't answer I called and texted but you didn't answer and besides it was Valentine's day you two were probably out partying."

"kinda was... I'm sorry I had my phone on silent"

"It's alright I wouldn't want you here all night anyways"

"YOU WERE HERE ALL NIGHT BY YOURSELF??" Stella asked from behind me.

"Kinda" Stella put her hand on her and gave her a kiss on the cheek saying "Are you alright Mrs.Hayes"