Chapter 118- Finding Out About S&V Girls

Stella's P.O.V.

"Alright so what room would you like to do first?" Hunter asked me while he was stretching. 

"Uhm let's do the front room first it's bigger" we kept Hunter's couch because I love the way it looks. It also matched the front room walls and our white carpet. We moved the couch into the right spot and Cole decided to jump on it as soon as we put it down.

"Really Cole you lazy boy" Hunter told him then he kissed the top of his head.

"Cole has the right thought I think it's time for a break" I told him joking around.

"We could actually and we could watch TOP GEAR" 

"Nevermind let's get back to work" He gave me a face and I started throwing throw pillows on the couch and Hunter started putting wall stickers on the wall. The stickers were love and bible verses. I looked over his shoulder and said "Hey Hunter take the proverb and sit it right under it alright?"

"Yes Ma'am"

I hooked up Hunter's Xbox and I plugged it into the TV "Hey Hunter your Xbox wasn't turned off" his game popped on it was Call of Duty and Vi's and mine game account popped up "Hey you're H&S Boys?" I asked.

"Yeah that's mine and Sammy's account."

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS SUCK!!" I laughed.

"How do you know we never played up against you"

"Actually we have been playing against each for like 8 years now"

"WHAT HOW?"  he asked while walking over to the TV by me.

"That's mine and Vi's account" I pointed to our screen name.

"So you're the famous S&V Girls?"

"Yup"

"My own wife is better at playing video games than I am.... You guys are so good"

"You guys suck"

"Shut up" he laughed.

"Just being honest" I laughed with him.

"Well stop it................ Hey I'm going to go start in the bedroom alright?" and with that Hunter left the room with his phone. I could hear him talking to Sammy "Yeah Sammy like no joke... I'm not playing around I'm sure she literally just told me dude and it makes sense they are both girls Stella S and Violet V. S&V Girls it's them. And dude I had a conversation with Stella before I knew Stella remember when I told you she sounded cute turns out dude she's sexy" I could hear Sammy laughing. "And remember when you said Vi sounded annoying turns out she is sometimes... Alright tell Max I said hi and I'll see you tomorrow" 

 I walked into the bedroom with the bed sheets for our bed and asked "Hey did Sam not believe you?" 

"Nope so he's coming over to play against you in a couple of days"

"Alright I'll play and beat his ass again like I always do"

"I don't know about that Sammy has been practicing with Max he might have gotten good"

"I doubt that..... Here come help me please?" I tried to put the sheet on but it keeps shooting back at me. Hunter grabbed it and he put it on the bed and under it. I fixed it making it look good I put the blankets and pillows and the throw pillows that Hunter picked out for the bed that said good morning and hello there handsome.

"Oh look it's perfect now" Hunter told me as he kissed my head.