Chapter 88- Oh I'm So Nervous

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Ladies and Gentleman I got someone very very close to me to agree to come up here and sing with me tonight it took me a long time but I got her to say she will come up here in front of all you guys.. But she's like super nervous she never ever sang in front of like 3,000 people before she was just nervous singing to me so I would love to invite the love of my life on stage with me." I held out my hand for Stella to grab onto I helped her out of the crowd and onto the stage. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and handed her the mic. I switched guitars and she looked at me and asked "Hey Hun do I tell them hi or something?" I laughed as the whole entire crowd screamed Hi she jumped and she looked at the mic. 

"Next time sweetheart don't ask the mic questions" The crowd didn't hear what I said because I didn't get a new mic. I kissed her cheek and walked over to my crew who gave me another mic I put it on my stand. "Are you all ready?" I asked my band.

"Oh GOD I hope so" Matt told me. The crowd laughed. 

"Alright how about you Stella?" 

"Can't I just go home?" she asked and the crowd laughed some more.

"What is with you guys and the jokes tonight?" I asked them and the crowd laughed once more "Oh hey look I made a funny" I told them and Matt and Stella both rolled their eyes and laughed along with the crowd. "Alright you're going to love it so no going home. Alright?"

"Fine" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Alright guys I had her pick the song and I told her she could pick any song in the entire world but some how she chose this one so here it goes"

The band started playing What You Gonna Do "Mm... Who wakes you when the morning comes? Who calls you every late night? Who comforts you when you're in need? And who always tries to treat you right? Who gives you all he has to give? And who would dedicate his heart to you? Who fulfills all his promises? And who see's the good in you?"

 I looked over at Stella and she started singing with me."Tell me, what you gonna do when I'm gone? Oh and where you're gonna go when there's nobody home? And who's gonna love you when you're all alone? Tell me what you gonna do when I'm gone? Yeah, what you gonna do when I'm gone? I just wanna know"  

I stopped singing and she sang all by herself without stopping or stuttering "Who cries knowing you don't care? And who worries what the future holds? Who fears the road ahead? And whose heart is turning into stone?" 

I'm so proud of her. I chimed in "Who prays for your safe return? And who misses you when you're away?"

"I miss you baby" she sang with full a huge smile.

"Who's tired of empty promises? And who's tired of all the games you play?" And we continued to sing "Tell me, what you gonna do when I'm gone? Oh and where you're gonna go when there's nobody home. And who's gonna love you when you're all alone? Tell me what you gonna do when I'm gone? Oh tell me what you gonna do. I just wanna know what you gonna do, what you gonna do when I'm when I'm gone? Oh baby what you gonna do when I'm home Oh baby what you gonna do oh ohh Oh"

"Tell me what you gonna do when I'm gone" she sang.

"oh and where are you going to go when there's nobody home and who's going to love you when you're all alone baby tell me what you gonna do when I'm gone yeah what you gonna do when I'm gone? I just want to know when there's no one home and you're all alone will you be just fine or will you cry when I'm gone? Will you cry when I'm gone. Will you cry for me baby?"

We hugged and I gave her a kiss. I spoke into the mic saying "Ladies and Gentleman the one and the only Stella Chapelle. Everyone why don't we get her a round applause that was just wonderful." they did and some even cheered her name. 

She turned to me saying "Hey that was more fun then I thought it would be"

"Guy guys do you all mind if we sing just one more song together?" I asked them. The crowd went crazy. "I'm making you sing with me" I told her.

"Alright by me." she said into the mic. 

"Yay alright let's go boys" I said turning to my band and they started playing Wild Card another favorite of Stella's she knows it quite well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm so sorry if I got some of the lyrics for What You Gonna Do I tried to get all the lyrics correct but I'm not sure if I got all of them so I'm sorry.

But anyway thank you all for reading Chapter 88- Oh I'm so nervous.

Thanks a bunch again loves :) <3 ;)