Chapter 39- Moving Day

Hunter's P.O.V.

Today is the day I move out of my parent's house. I took everything from my parents house and stuck it into a u-haul and my car and my parent's car. We got to my new apartment to see Devo, Steve, Andy, and Matt alrighty there standing around and talking they were all waiting for me to come so they can help me out. Sam was driving the u-haul that just pulled up behind my parents car. I pulled up behind Sam. I shut off my car and stepped out. I walked over to Sam saying "Hey"

"Hi Hunter" 

"So how was she?"

"She drove like a dream" he told me petting the car.

"Not the car my mother" my mom drove with Sam and my dad drove their car alone.

"Oh" he looked up to see my mom getting out of the passenger side. "Honestly she cried most of the way"

"Figures"

"What do you expect Hunter you're her only baby" I pushed Sam a little to the side and I walked over to the back of the u-haul and opened the back to reveal all my beautiful things. I looked to see if anything was broken nothing was. I saw the furniture people from Value City truck pull up and I gave them a wave to say that they are in the right place I tossed Matt my house keys so he can open my apartment for everyone. 

"So Hunter are you ready to live by yourself?" Sam asked me.

"Heck yes I am!!" I told him as I was giving him a box to put on the ground. 

"I was like that too when I moved out"

"Sammy of course you were I would too your parents are crazy" we laughed and he said "Yes yes they are" we took everything out and into my house. We had one last thing to bring up which was my table me and Sam were trying to bring it up the stairs. But we couldn't get it up the stairs we got some what stuck and we told everyone we had it and they went home I hugged and thanked everyone and said bye earlier but now I wish some of them had stayed. Why did me and Sam say we got this we clearly do not. 

"Alright Hunter hold on to it alright I'm just gonna" he let go of it and I almost fell. 

"Hey Sammy a little more of a warning next time" I pulled it back towards me. Sam went onto the railing of the stairs and grabbed it and pushed the table up over both our heads.

"Oh I didn't think this through all the way Hunter can you go anymore up the stairs without falling or getting stuck" I moved saying "I think I can" I moved up three steps and almost fell over my shoe laces. I regained balanced and went up another step.

"HOLD ON HOLD ON" I stopped as Sam was struggling to get back over the railing he almost fell. 

"Whoa dude are you alright?" I asked him since I couldn't really see him. 

"Yeah Yeah" he manage to get over the railing in one piece "Hunter remind me to never do that again alright?" he said out of breath. We managed to get into my house. We sat down in the front room. 

"Bro you want me to order a pizza?" I asked him.

"Sure that sounds great I'm starving" he said as he put his hand on his stomach.

"Alright I'll be right back" I went into the kitchen and grabbed my phone that was charging on the counter. I got a text message from Stella ten minutes ago that read

Stella- How does my outfit look???      (She was wearing a very dark plum dress with dark heels that were the same color as the dress)

Me- Wow!! YOU LOOK GREAT!! <3 <3 You got dinner plans with the girls or something??

I called the pizza place and order two pizza's one Hawaiian and the other one three meat treat a little bit of everything is mine and Sammy's taste. I also ordered bread sticks and a two litter of real sugar Pepsi.  They said it will take about an hour to get here which was fine the place is amazing and tastes really good so totally worth the wait. I saw that Stella replied saying....

Stella- I'm going out with my girlfriend Vi..... You need to meet her real soon she is like my everything. ;)

Me- I don't mind meeting her you should bring her over with you one day I love to meet all your friends........ Well I got to go Sammy is over and my house is not much of a house right now so I got to go fix that... Have fun...Love you :) ;) <3

Stella- Have fun too Tell Sam I said hey... I love you too :) ;) <3

I put my phone down and walked into the front room saying "Sammy Stella says hey and food will be here in one hour" he groaned and I could hear his stomach growl. I laughed saying "Don't talk back to me" he rolled his eyes laughing. I moved some things over and Sam helped me unpack my TV and mount it to the wall. I plugged it in and gave Sam the controller and said "I'm going to start putting stuff away and look for my Xbox so we can play alright? Also keep a listen for the pizza guy here." I handed him my wallet "Pay the pizza guy while I look alright?"

"Alright" he started to flip through the channels he looked so bored. I walked into the hallway and look at the rooms wondering which one I should sleep in. I took the last room since it was further from the front door. I walked in there and look through the boxes I found my Xbox and my games and the other systems I had. 

I started looking through all the boxes and moved things around. I heard Sam talking to the pizza guy and screamed to me saying "Hunter soups on" I walked into the room with the box that contained the games and I hooked up the Xbox to my TV. We ate and played Call of Duty. Me and Sam are always trying to beat the opposing team named of S+V Girls. But we lose to them every single time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Ha! Who do you all think S+V Girls is?.. Think of Stella and Vi lol.. They lose to girls heheh and they don't know that :) 

Anyways thanks for reading please come back and read chapter 40!!!

Also please comment and vote I love when you guys do that you make me feel so special. <3 

Thanks again guys loves :) <3