Chapter 65- I Just Can't Think.. Only If You Told Me Too

Hunter's P.O.V.

I sat with Stella in her kitchen she was rubbing her head she looked like she was close to pulling her hair out "I just can't think of ways to bury him Hunter I just can't" 

"Stella we only have a couple more things for him alright then we are done" 

"I don't want to think about this or him anymore I don't want too I just can't" she rubbed her head more fiercely. 

"Alright baby alright just calm down" She started crying. I hate to see her this way I thought to myself.

She started saying to herself "I got to man up I'm not a child I'm not a man either so why should I man up" she been going crazy with all this stress that was being put on her. 

"Babe?" I asked her.

"Why do I need to take of everyone and everything why do I need to work every single detail. Get bullied with the freaking details. Let's kick Stella out of the family wagon forgets she is there lets make fun of her let's laugh at her" she started laughing hysterically and then she just stopped and she started rubbing her head again. She looks like she just came from a scary movie and she was scaring me.

"Ariel you're doing it again" She looked at me and she banged her head on the table snoring. Did she just fall asleep I thought laughing. She did. I chuckled to myself. I picked her up bridal style and brought her upstairs. I lied her in her bed. I sat next to her. She grabbed my arm and I pushed myself towards her she sighed once she lied her head on my chest. She looked peaceful she hasn't look this peaceful in a whole week. I kissed the top of her head and I fell asleep for awhile.

I woke up to talking "Yes just kick her down just kick her down. She just ins't stable anymore kick her wall down" she was saying this as she picked at her bandages wraps on her hands I moved to the end of the bed where she was and I grabbed her and laid myself up against the head board she fought against me while I moved her. I made her lie on my chest and she calmed down as I pet her head. I sang to her softly the lyrics to if you told me too. She calmed down some more. The stress is making her go crazy. She grabbed my hand and bite it I loved it and I continued to sing to her. Pushing her hair out of her face and I kissed her. I told her "You're going to be ok I'm going to take care of you.. Stella you know you don't have to be super hero strong all the time" I continued to sing to her as she curled and cried softly up against me.