Chapter 122- Maybe Baby?

Hunter's P.O.V.

*12 Months Later*

"HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER HUNTER" I could hear the crowd yell my name for an Encore. I quickly opened my guitar case pulling out my other guitar I saw a white envelope at the bottom of the case I picked it up it read on the cover For Hunter it was written in Stella's handwriting I went to open it but my band called me telling me were going back on I threw the letter back down in the case and closed it I grabbed my guitar and ran back on stage singing "We get so close but we never touch, Gotta wear this mask for just long enough To get away from all the eyes that stare us down. Like two criminals with the dream to steal, Not a trace to be found of the way we feel. With our hearts on line, we give in and we get away. Secret love, all the things we do, secret love baby me and you, got a secret love. Stayin' under cover and out of sight, If nobody knows, then we're doin' it right. Secret love. Got a secret love. When you're living a life that you gotta deny, When you feel how we feel, but you gotta keep lying, It's only gonna mess you up inside. When you walk by each other in a crowded room, And nobody sees how I'm looking at you, But we'll meet in a minute and the rendezvous. Only you know what I mean. Secret love, all the things we do, For secret love, baby me and you, Got a secret love. Stayin' under cover and out of sight, If nobody knows, then we're doin' it right. Secret love. We got a secret love. We're in love but nobody knows. We're in love but nobody knows. We're in love but nobody knows it yet. Are we in love if nobody knows? Yeah are we in love if nobody knows? Are we in love if nobody knows it yet? I guess it's a secret. Oh yeah, woo Our secret love, all the things we do, Secret love, baby me and you, Got a secret love. Under cover and out of sight, Nobody knows, then we're doin' it right. Got a secret love. Secret love. Oh Yeah now, oh no Are we in love if nobody knows? We in love if nobody knows, Are we in love if nobody knows? Well I guess it's a secret." the crowd went crazy as I finished the song. "Thanks for letting us come out and perform for you guys" the cheered and smiled "You're all are wonderful.... Goodnight and GOD Bless... Night Wisconsin." I ran off he stage and I grabbed the case and put my guitar back into it. 

"Hey Hunter let's go before the fans start coming out" Matt told me. I followed the boys back to the bus we usually hid out on the bus for about 30 minutes and then we all come back for our things. I went onto the bus and sat down for about an hour we all ate and laughed about how I almost fall on stage because I almost tripped on my guitar cord. 

"Guys it wasn't funny I could have gotten hurt"

"You need to stop jumping. And you need to stop thinking your a  dolphin. Hunter you're taking the saying break a leg a little too seriously" Andy told me and he started laughing.  

"Aw come on guys we need to go grab our stuff" I told them and we walked back into the building and grabbed our stuff and move it on to our bus. 

"Here this is for you" I gave Devo the wire to his guitar. 

"Oh thanks Hunter I was wondering were this was" we got everything and loaded it onto the bus.

 I opened my guitar case couple hours later and pulled out my guitar I had an idea for a new song. I grabbed my pick at the bottom of the case and I saw the white envelope I forgot about it. I opened it up and a photograph fell out of it. I looked at the card cover the picture on the card had two pink lines that said think positive I looked inside and it said I love you and yes. 

I'm rather confused about what's going on what is she even talking about I thought to myself. 

"Hey Hunter is this yours?" Andy asked me as he picked up the photograph. 

"I think so" I told him. He handed it to me then left closing my door behind him. I sat the photo down without looking at it and opened my door saying "Hey guys night great job tonight we rocked it"

"YEAH WE DID... NIGHT HUNTER!!" they all screamed at me. 

I walked back into my room and closed my door behind me I picked up the photograph and looked it. It was an ultrasound "What the fuck" I breathed I flipped the photograph every which and I called Stella. 

"Hello?" she sounded sleepily.

"Hey Stella did you like put a white envelope in my guitar case?" 

"YES...... YES I DID" she sounded excited. 

"Alright better question are you fucking with me or is this like for reals?"

"It's for reals Hunter we're pregnant well not really I'm pregnant you're just the father." 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS I THOUGHT YOU AND I.... I MEAN WE COULDN'T"

"I thought so too but I started not feeling well and I started noticing weight differences and I went to the doc's before you left and they said I was and they thought maybe they switched up a test with me or something they said I can carry so they screwed something up along the line."

"ARIEL THIS IS AMAZING... Do you know how far along you are?"

"They said 5 months"

"Holy crap are serious?"

"Yup... But they said everything with our babies are just fine she's healthy as a horse and so is h-"

I intruded her asking "It's a girl" 

"Yeah well yes and no?"

"Oh shit what do you mean?"

"Well we are having twins"

"Are you serious for a second there I thought you were going to say we having like aliens are something"

"OH MY GOD HUNTER"

"So are they both girls..... That's going to be torture" I told her jokingly. 

"Actually no there's a girl and there's a boy" 

"OH MY GOD DO YOU MIND IF I TELL THE GUYS?"

"Go right ahead." 

I jumped out of my seat saying "I'm going to put you on speaker alright?"

"Alright Charming"

"HEY GUYS WAKE UP!!" I screamed at them as I was turning on the lights.

"WHAT NOW HUNTER!!! YOU DO THIS EVERY NIGHT!!" Devo yelled at me. 

"I got some awesome news"

"What is it?" all of them stuck their heads out of their bunks.

"Well we are getting 2 new band mates" I told them.

"WHAT WHO'S GETTING REPLACED HOW IS THIS GOOD?" Matt said yelling at me all worried like.

"What no I would never replaced you guys... here" I gave Matt the ultrasound picture and he looked at me then back at the picture he did this like 10 more times then he handed it to Andy and then Andy did the same then he handed it to Sammy.

"IS THIS LIKE FOR REALS?" Sam asked after he seen the picture he jumped off his top bunk and handed the picture to Devo he looked at it then he handed it off to Steve.

"Yeah that what Stella just told me."

"It's for reals Sammy" Stella told him.

"Well congrats you guys" Sammy grabbed my phone saying "Phone hugged" and he hugged my phone. 

"CONGRATS" All of them said in unison. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hehe yeah I was playing with your emotions with the 2 chapters before this sorry lol ... And look we are like really close to the ending so yeah I'm pretty sure the sequel will be up this week so that's awesome I'm so excited I had the sequel idea since I started writing this book back in March so I'm excited :)

Also Secret Love Hunter wrote it about Stella :)

Anyways thanks for reading chapter 122- Maybe Baby?

Please comment and vote I love hearing from you guys

Thanks :) <3 ;)