Chapter 69- Family Feuds

Stella's P.O.V

"You read my diary?" Winter questioned.

"Fancy little thing called if you can read mine I can read yours Winter and besides Grandma told me"

"That little freaking snitch" 

"How so I call her an angel she said she always looked out for me to make sure I was still there because if I ever deiced to run away she said she would adopt me sounds like an angel to me"

"She would not she hated you just like how we all hate you"

"Yeah maybe so Winter hell I don't know but Grandpa always loved me so they would have adopted me. I wish he did because all you guys are horrible people and I wish I never met any of you"

"I do everything for you Stella"

"Name one thing then"

"I loved you and I gave birthed to you. I made sure you had food and water and clean clothing"

"Yeah ok but just remember when I was just 10 years old you stopped all that. I would had to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house just to eat or to Vi's... Vi shared her clothing with me Winter so tell me now how are you a good mother to me?" Winter walked right over to me and slapped me. I spat at her. She grabbed me and tossed me into the wall. "What don't like my words of truth huh?" I told her with a little grin.

"Shut up Stella" 

I got up from off the floor wiping my mouth "Want to know why dad left huh? Winter do you want to know?" 

"Please spare me Stella" Winter told me very angrily.

"Because he too saw how horrible our little family is"

"Your father was a drunk"

"Because you drove him to drink" I told her half yelling.

"Stella you're so dumb"

"That's why my IQ is higher than everyone in this room combined?" Winter grabbed me again and held me up against the wall by my throat. I bite Winter's hand when she had it my face. My sister grabbed my arms and held them against the wall. I tried to breath... But I couldn't.

"Hey mom that's enough you're hurting her" My older brother said he was the soft one on me when things went to far. 

"Shut it Randy she needs to learn" she told him.

"Stop it Mother" he grabbed Winter's arm "Please mom she learned enough she got the lesson" he looked me into the eyes he had sorrow in them he looked actually worried. Every now and then I would talk to him through Facebook but not really since I left Paris. He was the only who ever liked me a little he always apologized for the pranks that went to far. 

"So Stella are you going to treat me with respect?" 

I wheezed out "Are you going to treat me--" I was cut off from her hands getting tighter.

"Mother please" 

"Shut up Randy!!"

"You're going to kill her she's turning red mom stop" Randy told her. My sister let go of my arm for a moment and I remember that Hunter gave me pepper spray for when he's not around to protect me I grabbed it from my back pocket they didn't notice and I sprayed it right in Winter's eyes and her mouth was opened and I sprayed it there too and I got it her nose. She choked on it but she didn't lose her grip it got tighter my one sister grabbed my arm again their eyes were watery. 

My brothers took Randy out of the room I can hear him yelling at them then he was quite.. The will people I know will not come back so they can give us some time to sort things out. I'm going to die right here ain't I? I thought to myself. 

"Sweetheart you are going to learn a little respect" I couldn't breath. The room is starting to get fuzzy. My sister let go of me again and without noticing once again I grabbed my phone and I don't know who I called from behind my back but I can hear the dial tone. 

"Hello?" damn speaker. It was Hunter though THANK GOD IT WAS. "Stella?" "Hello Stella?" "You there hello Stella?" Knowing Hunter he would stay on the line till I answer or he would keep calling if I hanged up on him. "Stella are you alright?" My sister grabbed my phone from my back pocket of my jeans and turned it off and threw it out the window of the 8 story building.

"You think you're so smart.. trying is not winning my little darling" 

I can't breath but I mange to choke out "Mommy please" I feel the tears come down my cheek I couldn't breath I couldn't see.. "I can't b-b-b" was I could say.

"Sweetheart that's the point....Now stop your crying.." her phone rang. Please GOD help me I thought to myself. "Ladies you can grab it for me can't you" they did and put it to her ear still holding on to me. "Hello" Winter frowned "Darling alright I'll be home soon"she hanged up and started at me "You Stella need to learn respect and I'll teach you some again. We will see each other again you hear me.  Chow" she let go of me and so did my sisters and I fell to the ground gasping for the air. 

I walked to my car I could breath a little better I looked around as I opened my car door holding my neck I got in and shut the door I looked behind me in the back seat then I looked in the mirror at my neck it was bruised pretty bad. I don't know how I'm going to explain this one to Hunter without him getting super worried... Winter can't get away with everything all this will catch up with her eventually.