Chapter 82- Stella's Past Moving On

Hunter's P.O.V.

I sat on Stella's bed. And Stella sat next to me and I listened to everything she had to say about her past. So far her life is all kinds of screwed up. "High school was alright and so was middle and elementary school I got along with everybody and anybody. My friends, boys, and teachers were all nice but home I hated going back there. Home life was horrible I put up a front you know at school I had to I couldn't let people know I was suffering the only person who knew was Vi because I trusted her you know we grew up together she was that one person I could trust without giving it a second thought. Every night before I was sent to bed with no food or anything Winter would locked the door behind me so I couldn't get out to get food while my family ate I usually just sneaked over to eat with Vi and her family since like the 5th grade I was always a welcomed guest and if I knew I couldn't sneak out Vi would climb up to my window with a whole meal and a snack for me." Yeah that sounds like something Vi would do I thought to myself. 

"I always wonder why I couldn't have a family like Violet's one that loved and cared for me and I actually prayed for one for the longest time and finally one day I realize that GOD had given me a family like Vi's I was given Vi's. We don't have to be blood related to be family. If it wasn't for Vi GOD knows where I would be some weird state probably" Stella moved to the end of the bed and continued "You know my whole entire life was one big sucky story I honestly just think all the crap that had happen to me only made me stronger in the end.. You know Hunter when I first met you I was depressed out of my mind between just life and my Gramps being so sick and you know my depression is starting to lift now its kinda weird not being scared for once not fearing if he is going to die or when the next bully is going to pop out and ruin my day. Between you and Vi I really can't even thank you enough you guys had made my life so much better and you two basically saved me you guys are sorta like my heroes. You guys took the weight right off my shoulders and made me feel happy you guys made me like the human race again." 

I got up and sat behind her I put my head on her shoulder saying "You know Ariel I don't have all the answers for you but I'm sorry all that happened to you... You deserve way better. They're just all super idiots for not loving a girl like you I guess its their lost and mine and Vi's gain I wished I had all the right words to tell you to make you feel better but all I have is a sorry.. But it's true everything you go through in life will only makes you stronger in the end.." I kissed her shoulder. "Stella?"

"Yeah Hun?"

"I'm sorry I pressured you to tell me all this I'm an idiot."

"No your not It's alright if you're going to be my husband you have the right to know these things"

"Stella?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you still depressed?"

"A little bit but it's nothing to worry about. I always got it and Hunter?

"Yeah?" I put my head back on her shoulder.

"I always had depression but somehow when I'm with you I don't feel sad anymore or alone thank you"

I gave her a light smile "You know you can talk to me if you need it right? You do know that right?"

"Yeah I do thanks" I shook my head and I kissed her neck lightly and I sat on the other side of the bed I moved our food to her side since she isn't moving. I watched her for the longest time she just sat there. She got up finally and she moved to the closet she goes through it and pulls out boxes and boxes of things and throws some stuff out she moves to her fireplace that was lit and she threw in old pictures and drawings of things.. 

"Stella what are you doing that for?" I asked her from my seat on the bed.

" I don't want to be depressed anymore I hate the feeling I want to throw up the feeling to make it go away... So I am I'm throwing everything away that reminds me of my hard times...This is me moving on.."

"Do you need any help?" I asked her.

"No thanks this is something I believe I need to do myself."

I sat back and watched her as she threw out everything her college box gone old boyfriend, and her old friend box gone. Her closet looked so empty now. But I'm so proud of her wanting to take a charge of her own life she wants to move forward and forget the past she wants to write her own storyline so bad which I love. She sat down next to me on the bed and started eating her food that she made hours ago she watched the fire as it ate the paper and the boxes and everything burn down into nothingness.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?" I looked at her saying.

"Marry me?"

"I thought I alrighty was" 

"Just making sure" she smiled at me then she put her plate on the floor so her cat could eat her scarps. 

"You know I know you told me you're cats name but I can't remember I'm sorry"

"It's alright her name is Coke Cola"

I smiled at her saying "Pretty" I looked at her multi- colored cat that had two different colored eyes one was blue the other was green. "Beautiful really" I told Stella as I was looked at her not talking about the cat.

"Isn't she?"

"I wasn't talking about your cat" 

She looked at me and smiled she leaned over and kissed me we broke about couple moments and she said "I love you Hunter you know that?"

"Yup did you know that I love you more than you'll ever know?"

"Yeah I did" she grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me again. She sat on my lap and we continued to kiss I eventually flipped her to her side she gave me a slight smile and she kissed my cheek and then continued to kiss my lips.