Chapter 42- So Mom What Do You Think of Stella?

Hunter's P.O.V.

I walked back into the house to help my parents clean up. 

"Hey mommy" my mom was putting trash in a bag.

"Hey sweetheart" 

"So mom what do you think of Stella?" I asked her after a while. 

"You need to marry that girl Hunter she is the nicest girl you have ever brought home to us. She is so polite. Did you know she offered to clean and started too in the den but then your dad shooed her away... Also she seems to like you quite a lot. I heard her gushing about you to her friend Violet and all good things I'm hearing about you.. Even her friend was gushing about you.... So I say Hunter marry her... Marry her tonight" 

"Mom we only been dating for seven months" I told her as I put a bunch of red solo cups in a trash bag my mom was holding.

"Doesn't matter I knew I wanted to marry your father the first date we had which was in Kindergarten I would have married him them too but my mother told me no because I was six but as soon as we turned 18 I married him... Hunter I want grand kids soon and I don't want you old when they turn 10 alright? So marry her before someone else does"

"Mom we have all the time in the world" I put more cups in the garbage bag. 

"You never have time Hunter not in this life time... life is just too short to play around.. I was talking to her earlier and she said she doesn't see a better match for herself. She see's a future with you Hunter and its a very good one."

"I don't know what you want me too say" I told her.

"Just say you will marry her"

"I'll think about it" she gave me an annoyed look. 

"If you love her Hunter you wouldn't have to think about it you would just do it..... I'm going to go help you're father with the kitchen"  she walked out of the room. 

My mom is right.......... I really didn't have to think about it though. I was just worried if I asked Stella too soon it would ruin everything we had... We were still getting to know each other. I just don't want to ruin anything.