Chapter 59- Mornings

Stella's P.O.V.

Me and Hunter spent all night just catching up at his house. We eventually fell asleep side by side like we used to. I missed this. I woke up to see him still asleep beside me. His face just lying on the edge of his pillow because he feels claustrophobic if he sleeps in the middle of his pillow. He's so cute. I really hope we are ok now and things I hope will change. He even told last night that he wanted me to go on an tour with him. He is going to ask his manager Betsy if I can go with him. I'm glad he wants to work this out I want this to work out too. I got up and went into his bathroom. I came back to see Hunter flipping over to his back getting off his stomach. I climb back into bed with him and got under the covers he's house is always freezing. I jabbed him in the side with my hand. "Are you awake Hunter?" I asked him. He moved over he thinks I can't poke him when he moves I jabbed at his side again he moved and almost fell out of the bed I grabbed him by his Pj bottoms and he grabbed his side table. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah what do you want meany?" he asked me.

"When did you get a dog?"

"Couple months ago"

"Ok better question why is he growling at me?"

"You're in his spot" he told me.

"OH" I told him. The dog was terrifying. I'm really not a dog person.

"HEY STOP THAT" he yelled at his dog. Hunter gave him a look and the dog stopped.

"What's his name?"

"Cole" he told me.

"He's so adorable looks like you just saying.." he smiled at me. "Do you think if I tried and pet him he'll eat my hand?" 

"I don't think so... Cole come on up" Hunter padded the bed motioning that he can come on up and he jumped on the bed I moved my legs before he jumped on them. 

"His big and awww Hunter he's so freaking cute"

"I know right he's such a babe" we both started petting him. I started scratching Cole behind his ear and his leg went up scratching his ear. "Awwww Hunter look.... I found the scratching spot" he laughed at me and smiled. 

Cole jumped off the bed a couple minutes later and scratched and ran out of the room at full speed. Hunter lied down and closed his eyes. I lied back down next to him looking at him "Hunter?" I asked.

"hmmmm?"

I put a pillow on his face messing with him he pushed it off glaring at me "Pay attention to me" he threw the pillow across the room. He flopped back down and closed his eyes. 

I kissed him and he said "I'm up I'm up sweetheart"

"Ok good you hungry?" I asked him.

"Sorta" he sounded like he really didn't care he just wanted to sleep.

"Good let me make you some breakfast" 

"So you woke me up just to tell me that you were going to make food?"

"Well yeah this isn't my house you know"

"You can make whatever you want Stella. Now can I just sleep for a little longer?"

"Yup" I kissed his nose. And I went into the kitchen and made some Strawberry and Banana pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream. Hunter came in rubbing his eyes as I was putting the last bit of toppings on. 

Hunter grabbed me by my waist and he kissed my cheek whispering "I love to have you back........... I missed you so much"

"I missed you too" I leaned my head against him and looked up at him kissing his face. "OH MY GOD you know I just noticed that you are growing facial hair it looks good" he smiled as I kissed his cheek.

Ok him and facial hair he is just driving me crazy he looks so hot I thought to myself as I took a look at him as he was grabbing a cup. We sat down and ate and I feed his dog. And Cole rubbed against me he was so adorable. I patted his head. 

"You know you're the first person he has ever done that too other than me... I think he likes you"

"I hope so Hunter I don't want him eating me while I'm sleeping" Hunter laughed and his phone ranged he walked into his room to grabbed it he came back out talking "Hey Sammy yeah hold on alright?" "Hey Stella would you mind if Sammy came on over?"

"No I don't mind." I told him. Yay Sam is coming over when was the last time I seen him? It's been to long I thought to myself.

"Yeah Sammy come on over" Hunter told him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

The picture above is what Stella made for breakfast. It looks really good lol.

Well thanks to everyone who is reading my story that means a lot so thank you so so so so much you all mean the world to me... And you all make my day every single day so thanks so much

Please come back and read the next chapter when it's up 

Thanks a bunch again you guys. :) <3 ;)