Chapter 104- We All Have Our Secrets

Hunter's P.O.V.

I walked back into Vi's room and I walked over to Stella asking her "Hey Ariel can I talk to you?"

"Of course you can what do you need cutie?" 

"Alone?"

"Alright of course we can" she handed the baby to Donny and she walked up to me and we left the room. 

"Let's go to the car"

"Why? Are we going home? Because if we are I left my purse in there"

"No I just want to talk"

"Alright" she grabbed my hand as we walked outside. We found the car and we sat inside. "So what so you want to talk about?"

"Alright well what if I told someone we knew very well was cheating... Not me by the way because I know what your thinking it's not me I promise."

"Alright then I would say that they need to come forward."

"Alright well what if a person knew they were cheating and they weren't sure if they should tell anyone because it might hurt that one person"

"Well its going to hurt I would rather know before they bring me home a disease"

"Oh Stella I don't know what to do" I leaned my head on my steering wheel.

"Hunter baby what's wrong?" she kissed my shoulder.

"Just press play" I handed her my phone. 

A video started playing "Hey hey you I don't like your girlfriend" "Oh nice Hunter you video taped me singing in the shower and oh look you can see my silhouette.... Why are you recording me in the shower?"

"You sounded so cute and you got so into the song so sue me... But that's not the video I wanted to show you" I swiped my finger left and pressed play and Donny's conversation played she sat blankly listening to it the video was over and she looked pissed she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her. I got out of the car and closed my door and I ran to her saying "STELLA!!! WAIT HOLD ON NOW!!!"

"WHY HUNTER!!"

"Because we don't know the whole entire story yet.... That could be his uhm mother?"

"You don't say those things to your mother"

"I know but I don't think we should tell Violet or confront anybody right here"

"Good thing we are in a hospital because some bitches are going to get hit tonight"

"No Stella we are going to keep this a secret you hear me at least for a couple of days"

"No Hunter I would want to know and so would Vi and she would hate me if I knew this and I left her in the dark."

I grabbed her hand saying "Please Stella I'm begging you please not here" 

She looked at me and her whole expression changed "Oh Hunter............. Can I tell her once she's home?"

"Yeah you can just not here...... She just had the baby she doesn't even need anymore stress put on her right now especially what if she's starts resenting the baby now or something" 

"Hunter why you keep calling him a baby he has a name you know?"

"I have no freaking clue why I don't call him Stanley"

"Thanks for telling me Charming"

"Well I had... I kinda had to you're my girl we shouldn't have secrets between us." she smiled real big when I told her she was my girl. She leaned up and we kissed she took my hand and we walked back inside the hospital.