Chapter 92- Crystal

Hunter's P.O.V.

I got my guitar from the trunk of the car and I came back into Crystal's house. I sat down saying "What song would you like to hear? It can be any song in the entire world"

"Except rap" Stella chimed in.

"Alright I wouldn't have chosen rap anyways" Crystal told her smiling "Ohm can you sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow? I just love that song" she asked us.

"Yeah totally"  I told her and I started strumming the chords on my guitar.

 I looked up at Stella and she started singing  "Somewhere over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true" 

Stella looked at me and I started singing "Somewhere over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"

Stella and I started singing together "Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, Oh, why can't I?" 

We looked over at Crystal and she sang the last verse of the song with Stella. "If happy little bluebirds fly. Beyond the rainbow why, Oh, why can't I?"

"That sounded amazing" Jo told all us as she was coming into the front room.

We jammed out to 100's and 100's of other songs. It was a blast. We took at least 900 pictures and videos it was actually really fun she also showed us her collection of my merch. 

"I'm pretty sure you got everything on my website" I told her.

"That's because I do"

"That's amazing... Thanks so much you're truly a true Hayniac"

She smiled up at us and asked "Before you guys go can you sing just one more song?"

"Yeah sure what do you want to hear?"

"I don't know sing anything you want to sing" she told me.

"Alright Ma'am you'll be the very first person to hear this song it's called Where It All Begins" 

"Alright yay" 

I grabbed my guitar again and I started singing "Well, I didn't know me, like I know me now Sometimes you gotta get lost so you can get found I've been scared of the dark I've been scared of the light But if you never get knocked down, you'll never learn how to fight."

Stella started singing "Imagine all of the dreams you're too scared to chase You spend every last tomorrow looking back on yesterday I've been where you are so many times before These are moments when you find what you've been living for This is where you fall This is when you get up This is where it all begins This is where it hurts This is when you learn that This is where it all begins Where it all begins.

We sang together " My Mamma used to say when I was just a child "Life's little ups and downs make it all worth the while" Oh don't worry 'bout nobody cause nobody's keeping score Yeah, your hardest days are a part of something so much more This is where you fall This is when you get up This is where it all begins This is where it hurts This is when you learn that This is where it all begins Where it all begins."

I started singing the last verse by myself and Stella just kinda dance a little bit with Crystal "Starting over is a beautiful thing You find out who you are through the pain This is where you fall This is when you get up This is where it all begins This is where it hurts This is when you learn that This is where it all begins Where it all begins Where it all begins" The clapped and cheered as I finished. 

"Thanks so much for coming out you guys.. You probably just gave her a reason to fight so I can't thank you enough" Jo told Hunter and I by the front door.

"We are so happy to help" I told her.

"I hope she get's better.. Please keep us updated?" Stella asked her.

"Will do thanks so much again" 

I shook my head "Bye" Stella told her and we left. "I hope she'll be alright" she told me as she walked to the passenger side of the car. 

We drove back to the hotel in complete and utter silence.