Chapter 4- Stevie Wonders Cd& and Mother Talk

Hunter's P.O.V.

*The next day. Morning.*

"Hunter get up" I heard my mother say as she pulls my blinds up.

"Awwwwwwwww MOM five more minutes" I said pulling the covers over my head.

"No Hunter come on" She told me as she took the blankets off my bed.

I screamed "Mom what if I was naked?"

"Oh come on Hunter why would you be sleeping naked?" she asked me.

"You only have the thermostat at 90 degrees" 

"Get over it sweetheart your dad has a bad back and heat makes it feel better you know this"

"I know mom but it's still hot a hel-" I stopped she looked at me " As Heck Hot As Heck" I said scratching my neck and I looked away.

"That's what I thought now get up I'm going to wash your blankets" she said with a slight smile.

I got up and she took everything off my bed in a matter of seconds she was like Wonder Women with it.

"Whoa wait mom my phone is somewhere in my blankets!"

"Hunter why is your phone in your bed?"

I was talking to Devo basically all night we were talking about Stevie Wonder's new CD and we were talking about this girl I just me-" I stopped and blushed.

"Oh Hunter Easton Hayes tell me more sweetheart!"

"Oh mom come don't be weird."

"I'm not being weird I'm just wondering if I'm expecting a Mrs. Hunter Hayes anytime soon."

"No Mom no I just met her yesterday Please don't be weird." I told her laughing.

"I'm not being weird I'm just wondering" she said defending herself.

"Besides why is the girl the most important thing I said out of that sentences come on Stevie Wonder new CD its going to be legendary" I told her with a little jump in the air.

"Come on Son, Stevie Wonder is not a girl and he can't give me grandchildren also you can't marry Stevie Wonder" She told me with her most serious look.

I laughed "True, Mom you got me there" I said laughing even more.