Chapter 72- Surprise

Stella's P.O.V.

Today is Valentine's day and Hunter has a huge surprise for me. I'm so excited. Hunter told me a little about the surprise like he is making me dinner he never made me dinner before I usually make dinner or we go out we usually just order food though. So I'm excited. I opened his front door and dropped my purse behind his couch. "Hey Cole" he was sleeping on the couch I pat his head. He's such a cutie. 

"Hey Stella" Hunter said from behind me causing me to jump. "Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you"

"Hey Charming and its alright" I walked over and kissed him. He seemed nervous. "You ok?" 

"Yeah totally fine Ariel" 

"Can I help?" I asked him.

"With what?"

"With cooking Hunter"

"Nope"

"Aw please"

"No I'm cooking YOU dinner tonight its about time you tried my cooking" 

"Well can I watch?" I asked him biting my lip.

"I don't know... Maybe you can help by watching Cole he needs looking after" 

I looked over at Cole "He's fine Hunter he isn't going anywhere" I half walked into the kitchen. He put his arm in the way blocking me. "Aw Hunter why can't I go in the kitchen? Did you burn the whole kitchen down or something?" 

"No it's a surprise" he told me still in the way.

"Hunter you don't like surprises so I don't surprise you. And you know that I hate surprises so why do you surprise me?"

"I like getting on your nerves" he leaned in and kissed my nose. "So please go sit down and relax pet Cole or something"

"You burned something I just know it" 

"I'm gonna if you don't sit down I need to go check it please" he looked towards his couch.

"Fine can I at least have something to drink?"

"Fine what do you want"

"I don't know what do you have?" 

"Everything same as always" 

"Fine can I have a real sugar Pepsi?" 

"Coming right up" he left the room and I touched the kitchen door trying to see since the door goes out instead of in he hit me with the door "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU ALRIGHT" he asked me he was really worried and freaking out.

"Yeah I'm fine that's what I get for being nosy" I told him and he chuckled. He handed me the drink and kissed my head. He pushed my hair to one side checking my neck like he always does. "Hey Hun I'm fine" I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it.

"I know but I'm just making sure" he kissed my cheek and left for the kitchen. 

I heard him laughing he's so weird sometimes "Hey Happy Feet what are you laughing at you crazy man?" I half screamed to him while I sat on the couch. I kissed and pet Cole on the head.

"I'm laughing because the food didn't come out half bad" he screamed back to me.... he walked into the front room he sat next to me. He stretched and put his arm around me and he smiled. I looked at him. 

"Aren't we a little past the whole arm stretching thing?"

"No totally not" I kissed his cheek. "So where do you want to eat in here, the kitchen, in my bedroom, on the floor, in the hallway, in the bathroom, or all of the above?"