Chapter 40- Time to see the new apartment

Stella's P.O.V.

Hunter invited me over to his new apartment a couple weeks after he moved in he said he didn't want me to see it till he was finished so I been super lonely without him he left me in the dark for two whole freaking weeks so he could get his whole house down. I'm so excited I get to see him. I rang his apartment number  "Who is it?" I heard him say. 

"Your girl"

"Which one" he chuckled playing with me.

"Haha very funny Hunter" I heard the buzzing noise and the door was unlocked and I went up to his number house I heard him unlock his door and he opened it. I grabbed him in a big hug. He kissed me and said "Hey" he gave me a smirk. 

"Hey cutie pie" I told him as he closed the front door as I stop hugging him. I looked around his front room it was so pretty and boyish but very pretty his front room was huge he had a white couch and green throw pillows on it. He walked into the kitchen and I followed him his kitchen was small it looked like a hallway with an oven. But it was cute it had light up letters on his wall that spelled out FTLOM it looks super adorable. He grabbed a bottle of water than opened his fridge wide enough for me to grabbed what I wanted I grabbed a water too. We walked back into his front room.

"So how have you been Stella?" he looked at me as he sat down on his couch.

"Amazing my friend finally came home from her vacation that took six freaking months and she planned over half of her wedding with out me and now I'm mad at her because she promised me I could help but that's ok I'm just happy she's home now... So how about you Hunter what's new?"

"Tired really I'm happy I finally got my house just the way I like it so now I don't have to worry about it anymore" he smiled at me. 

"I like the way you decorated your house its cozy and very white" 

"I wanted to paint the walls a minty green color but my landlord doesn't want me too so I'm stuck with the white but I can't complain too much"

"Your kitchen is an odd shape" I told him laughing.

"Right this isn't even the apartment I wanted. It was the one down the hall she mixed up the paperwork on me and I signed the lease to this one instead of the other one.... But I really don't care I can't complain too much I still have two bedrooms and and even bigger front room then the one I would have had down the hall so what's a very small odd shape kitchen..... I get a little cluster phobic in there though". 

"Your house is really pretty still .. You should totally show me the other rooms"

"Alright come on" we got up and went into his studio he leaned against the door frame and I walked into the room. The room was white and it had black music note wall stickers on the walls. He had all his guitars and his key board and everything in here. 

"Wow I didn't know you had this much music stuff Hunter amazing so fascinating..... Can I pull the string?" I was pointing to his guitar that read For The Love of Music he shook his head yes and then said "Yeah go right ahead" I did and giggled I looked at him and asked "You want to play me something please?" he walked over and grabbed his guitar and sat on the floor I sat next to him and he asked "What do you want to hear sweetheart?"

"Anything"

"Alright..... She's a heart full of rain, red lips like a flame, she's the girl from your favorite song, What a beautiful mess, one part angel, one part a wreck, The kind of flood you'll never forget I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin', I'm gonna wish I had a sign, I'm gonna wish I had a little heads up, A little leeway, A little more time, Some kind of radar system locked in on love, I got a feelin' by the time the night finds the mornin' I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin'" he finished the song I knew this song I heard it on the radio couple weeks ago.