Chapter 106- Last Minute Plans

Stella's P.O.V.

OH GOD in just two freaking weeks I'm going to be married to the greatest guy on the entire planet I'm so excited, nervous, and scared but I'm so happy. 

I was at Cedarwood and I was checking things over the different things and making sure the cake was coming along alright since I had to switch the flowers on the cake since we have sunflowers now instead of roses. I looked at the guest list and checked in the people who's RSVP late. "What if we did this hm" one of the waiter guys asked the top chef.

"Do I look like a fucking florist?" the chef replied he had a thick french accent which made his swearing sound really funny and super mean.

I walked over saying "No that's all wrong... Here excuse me." I walked over and they moved out of my way. I removed the flowers and fixed the inside marbles and I placed the flowers back inside the vase neatly and then I put it back on the table all pretty like.

"Much better" both guys said in unison from behind me.

"Thank you" I told them walking away.

"OH I need your help Miss. Chapelle" I turned right back around and I looked at the chef and he said "Oh excuse me I mean Miss. Stella"

"Alright I see you're not going to stop with the miss what do you need?"

"I need you to come to the kitchen with me and taste the desserts we are preparing I never made these recipes you wanted so I don't know if they taste correct also I burned my fucking tongue earlier because of somebody....." another chef walked by and you could feel the tension going on between between them.   "So now I can't taste anything"

"Alright well show me to the kitchen then" I followed him into the kitchen. It was super busy in there. 

"Here try this Miss Stella" he gave me a spoon.

"Better than yesterday. May I?"

"No not at all" he moved over a bit and I added the 'special ingredient' which was just tons and tons more sugar and vanilla. "That's a lot of sugar." 

"Well that's my Grandmother for you she did always had a sweet tooth............ This is my Grandma's recipe and their always loaded with sugar and stuff they're crazy recipes but you will never taste anything better than her food." I told him while I was stirring the batter and smiling about the precious memories of my Grandmother.

"Oh" he said smiling.

I looked everything over making sure everything was perfect. Everything was so far I just hope it all stays that way.