Chapter 84- The Ellen Show Rascal

Hunter's P.O.V.

I walked out onto The Ellen Show stage. Ellen and I hugged and I sat down on a chair across from her. "So sorry Hunter that I missed you last week"

"That's alright.. How are feeling?"

"Much much better"

"Good I'm glad"

"So I watched you performance on TV so you were debuting your new single on The Grammy's how did that feel?"

"Well I was super nervous but I had a lot of fun"

"How did you feel about not wining the award?"she asked me.

"You know I was totally fine with it because I don't make music to get a trophy I do it because I love doing it and if I win something along the way alright awesome but the nomination to me is like winning the award and I got to play my song on stage in front of everyone so that's is a award in its self"

"Well good points you're making I love how you're so positive about everything Hunter" I smiled at her. "But how did you feel after you sang Invisible?"   

"Nervous.. No one didn't do anything I was like OH MY GOD they hate it but then one person stood up and then everyone in the whole place did it was amazing"

"Wasn't the first person to stand up your fiance?" A picture on the board behind Ellen showed a picture of Stella and I at The Grammy's after show. The whole audience went aww.

"Yes it was" 

"So the rumor is true then?"

"Yes" I told her smiling.

"So you are getting married?"

"Yeah"

"Can you tell us anything about this mystery women?"

"Alright sure what do you want to know?"

"How about her name?"

"Stella...... You know she's a pretty big fan of your's she watches your show every single day and she records it when she's not watching"

"Really that's amazing.... ME?" I shook my head yes. "So where is she today?"

"Here"

"Here like in my studio?"

"Yeah she's somewhere over there" I pointed to the audience. 

"Well can she come up?... Stella come on up won't you?" everyone in the studio grew quite. "Come on please Stella don't be shy I don't bite... hard always" 

I looked over to see Stella getting up from her seat and I smiled she looked beautiful today. She walked down the stairs to the stage I walked over to her to help her up on to the stage since it was a little high and she had heels on. 

"Hey cutie" I told her.

"Hey Charming" Stella told me she looked so happy.

We walked over to Ellen and Stella told her "Hi"

"So this is Stella?" Ellen asked.

"Yes" 

"Much prettier than I thought" they hugged and we all sat down. "So Stella how did Hunter here ask you to marry him we are all wanting to know right audience?" the audience cheered.

"It was sweet it was Valentine's Day and he made me dinner and he was really nervous all night and he let me pick the movie even though it was his turn to pick so I threw on a show we both like a lot and then he gave me a bowl of sweet tarts conversation hearts and they all said marry me"

"Aww adorable look guys Hunter Hayes is romantic" Ellen said and the audience cheered. "Have you two planned anything fro your guys big day?"

"Yeah.... nope" Stella said with a smile.

"What why not Valentine's day was months ago?"

"Busy busy" I chirped in.

"Oh" Ellen said.

"Yeah I want to plan the whole entire thing with him. I don't want to plan the whole thing alone. I want him to like everything as much as I do" 

"I just let my wife do all the planning" Ellen said and Stella laughed.

"Alright one more question before Hunter keeps blushing different colors" Stella smiled at me and I sunk in my chair a bit. "Why haven't you two gone to any more awards show or really been seen anywhere together why did you guys wait 3 years to come public?" 

"I wanted to keep it private for awhile. I just didn't mean to keep it private for 3 years though but fine with me I feel like if you love someone you should keep it quite the only person you need to be showing too is your love one" I told Ellen. 

"Have you been to any Hunter's shows lately Stella... Met any Hayniac's?"

"Actually I never really been to any of Hunter's shows I been to The Blown Away tour when he opened for Carrie but I didn't know him yet.. Far as I get to Hunter's concert unless I can get him to sing for me at home."

"Wait you never really been to one of his shows?"

"Not really no"

"Why?" Ellen asked her and Stella grew an uneasy facial expression. 

"You don't have to answer that if you don't want to Stella" I told her.

"No Hunter I'm alright.. I took care of my Grandfather he passed away couple months back GOD rest his soul and that's why you didn't see me with Hunter until The Grammy night and the after party.. I took care of my Gramps so I never had time to watch Hunter perform and be his dates for award shows"

"Oh I'm so sorry about your Grandfather"

"Thanks" Stella told her.

"Alright just one more question sorry... Are we going to be seeing you at a lot more of Hunter's concerts and being his date for award shows" Ellen asked.

"Of course I have time now"

"Alright there you have it folks she has the time now.." Ellen said it in a sarcastic voice. 

"What do you mean by that?" Stella sounded hurt and I looked over at her.

"A special thank to Hunter Hayes for stopping by and his fiance Stella who has the time now so stopped in tomorrow we are making s'mores" 

They cut the camera's "What do you mean by that?" Stella asked again.

"Yeah what did you mean by that" I asked Ellen.

"Oh nothing really... It just seems like you didn't have time for Hunter and it seems like you two have a naive relationship.....Thanks for coming in to chat"

Stella looked like she wanted to pull some hair but she didn't she just grabbed my hand and we walked off the sound stage.

"I'm never going to watch this stupid show again.. naive relationship my butt" she mumbled as we got into the car she was so mad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note.

The picture above is a picture of Stella and Hunter at The Grammy's after party.

Well I hope everyone liked chapter 84- The Ellen Show.

Thanks everyone so much for reading this chapter. 

Thanks ;) <3 :)