Chapter 23- New song Maybe New Single We'll talk

Hunter's P.O.V.

I walked into the studio saying "Hi" to everyone that walked past me. I walked into my room and shut the door "Hey Dann sorry I'm late traffic was brutal" (lie but who knew right? I stayed a little too long at Stella's)

My band all asked "Hey.. Hunter what's up man what the heck was with yesterday you scared over half us too death?"

"Sorry you guys a friend of mine family member was in the hospital and she was scared and lonely and I just sat there with her and that's it" Matt was moving his eye brows up and down. "Matt it's wasn't like that I was just being a friend"

"Are we going to work or what" Andy came into the room.

"Fine by me let's make some magic." I said clapping my hands together. I grabbed my guitar in the corner of the room and my back pack I left in here yesterday. I plug my guitar into the amp. Dann just then walked in through the front room. He just got here saying "Sorry guys traffic was a pain in the neck today jeez"

We all told him "We know Dann its downtown Nash we know how it is and its the weekend and Carrie is playing at the Opry this weekend" he laughed "I know. Also speaking of Carrie she wants you to meet her there Hunter"

"What for?"

"Don't know she said you could bring a friend if you wanted she recommends it because her husband is tagging along so she said doesn't want to feel left out I guess." I smiled last time we hang me and her husband talked about hockey the whole time.

"Oh hey Dann me and Sam have a song. Sammy is actually going to play it for us" I turned around in my swirly chair looking at him "Aren't you Sammy?" he shook his head yes. He started singing...... the song was over "Wow Sam that was amazing" he smiled at me.

"I'm glad you like it because you're the one that has to sing it" Dann looked at me saying "Hunter your turn" I turned my chair starting to play the new song I wrote just a few hours ago... I sang "We'll be up all night chasing the sun rise". I finished the whole song the room was so quiet they looked at "Hunter that was amazing" I smiled

"I just literally made that song not even two hours ago."

They all said in unison "Well good job that's amazing I love that song"

I smiled. "Me too" What are you boys thinking new single?" Album?".

They all shook their heads my whole band said "Finally we're getting sick of the old songs new ones yay" They all started to memorize the song. And we started playing chords to it and we record it. Then re-record it like 8 more times. We didn't mind though. We wanted to make this song amazing..

"Hey guys since we are all working so hard why don't we try to get Atlantic to make into a single.. Hey Hunter why are we still fiddling with the mixing the song is absolutely perfect" Dann asked.

"I don't if just doesn't seem right still and I'm not sure why maybe could we try the nanan's again please Dann please pretty please?"

"Hunter this is our 9th time you really want to try it again?"

"Yes please" I grabbed my guitar and went back into the studio to re-re-re-re record again again again. I kept saying again please. We did. It was about 11 P.M. When I let everyone go home finally.

I decided to text Stella to see if she was awake.

Me- Hey Ariel are you awake?

Stella- Hey Charming I am now ;) What's up?

Me- Nothing just wanted to talk.

Stella- Ok so what do you want to talk about?

Me- I don't know

Stella- ;) Ok are you doing anything now?

Me- No I just got out of the studio. Why?

Stella- Are you tired?

Me- No not really

Stella- Are you busy?

Me- No lol :P

Stella- You want to take a drive out to my house and we can hang?

Me- Uhm of course I do Ariel.. ;)

Stella- Well good

Me- Ok so I will see you soon. Ok?

Stella- See you soon <3

Me- Not if I see you first. <3 ;) :)