Chapter 112- Getting Ready With Hunter

Hunter's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO NERVOUS" I told Sam as he came back into the room with me. 

"She is too and she said no thoughts about climbing out the window so we're good" he told me and I laughed. "Hunter like no joke she look's hot" 

I smiled and told him "She's always is" I button up my tee shirt and threw my tie around my neck I usually have Stella tying my ties so I'm having some trouble and I'm getting super flustered. "Who even invented ties?" I asked him.

Sam laughed and I heard the door open "Here let me help you Hunter" I heard my dad voice and he came over tying my tie. "I'm gonna need to tell you something Hunter so like if your mom ignores you or just starts crying or something..... I  just need to tell you because it's so just funny" 

"Alright" I told him.

"You're mom walked in on you and Stella" he just started laughing and he grabbed Sam's arm to keep him from falling. "I just had to tell that because that's comedy right there she came home one day and she's like he's all grown up she was all full of tears and stuff she is like he's getting married and he has gotten himself a girl oh so funny" he wiped his eyes and started laughing even harder.

"She what now?" I asked.  I gave Sam a weird look and he started laughing along with my dad.

"I don't even know how she didn't hit you or something she wasn't even mad when she told me"

"Why are you telling me this" I asked him.

"Because I haven't seen you in forever and you're mom isn't by me so now I can tell you.. It's so funny" he wiped his eyes again.

I started laughing along with them and I told them "I bet money on her facial expression was so hilarious"  

"I would too. I wish I was there just to see her face"  We were silent for a long time and it just settled in that I wasn't a kid anymore I'm getting married to the most beautiful women on the entire planet and it was a nice scary feeling.  "You're not a little kid anymore I just realized that Hunter I'm never going to be able to throw a ball to you and see you hit the deck because you thought I was mad at you or something. I loved how you really didn't get that we were playing catch."

I laughed remembering him tossing the baseball to me and I lied on the floor covering my head I was five then. "I'm never going to live that down am I?" I asked him.

"Nope I'm never could toss a ball or whatever with you it always flies right over you head"

"HA HA a height joke" I told him and he laughed. My family and friends often make fun of my height when ever they get a chance. "And look dad we can still do whatever I'm just a call away anytime you choose" 

"I know" he wiped his eyes he looked sad. I hugged him then Sammy came up to us and he joined in  my dad looked at Sam who is like his other son saying "You're next you know that?"

"Dad I hope so" he told him. 

We continued our big group hug until we heard a knock on the door telling us that they are ready for us to come out.

So time to marry the love of my life I can't wait I'm a but nervous but I'm so ready I thought to myself as I left the room.