Chapter 107- Getting Involved Even Though I didn't Mean To

Stella's P.O.V.

Vi and I waked into her house at around 6 PM. I was holding Stanley as we walked into her kitchen for a bottle and baby wipes we turned the corner see Donny kissing a girl by the fridge.

"Oh oh" I turned around saying and I covered Stanley's eyes. 

"Really Donny in our kitchen" Vi told him she was angry he moved away from the girl. "You told me you wouldn't bring her around anymore"

"And I thought you said you wouldn't be home tonight"

"No no Donny I said I'll be home late tonight"

The girl looked at his watch and said "It's not late yet" 

"YOU SHUT UP" Vi told her rising her voice.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" the girl asked Donny.

"Oh grow some Stephanie" Vi told her.

I looked at them not really knowing if I should go or not and take the baby for a walk or something I know he's a baby and all but he shouldn't be here for this. "I think Stanley and I should go for a little walk in the park."

"No Stella its fine really" Donny told me.

"Oh so this is the famous Stella you talk about so much the one with the country star that you say that's secretly gay and who's probably cheating with everyone around him" Stephanie told me.

"Please" I told her while I rolled my eyes.

"No no hold on Donny told me tons about you guys like how you guys think you're all high and mighty and about how you are having second thoughts about your wedding you'll be having that I'll be attending to"

"I don't have second thoughts I don't know how you came to that conclusion and why do you think you're invited to my ceremony" 

"Alright maybe no second thoughts I might have heard that wrong from Donny. But come one he's not home for over half the year he's always working you got to have actions that go a little crazy but are a lot of fun.......... Hmmmm maybe even go on a date with Donny?" 

"He wishes.... If I was to go a little crazy I wouldn't go crazy with Donny or anyone else I would fly myself over to my fiance"

"Are you changeling me?" she asked me. 

like what I thought to myself..... "Is that a threat?" 

"Whatever but we all know what you think of Donny"

"Why are we thinking about Donny and I if I was going to sleep around it wouldn't be with my best friend's man... Besides Donny liked me not the other way around and you really don't want to know what I think about Donny because it ain't nice"

"Stella please just stay out of it" Donny told me.

"No hold on a minute what gives her the right to be mean to me"

"Hold on Stella I got this" Vi told me as she walked right over to Stephanie and grabbed her by her hair saying "Doggies belong outside" she walked her to the front door and pushed her out. Vi walked back into the kitchen saying "WHAT THE HECK DONNY!!"

"Look you said you wouldn't be home"

"I thought you were going to break up with her what if this is Stanley's first memory huh?"

"I was going to break up with her but then she told me she was pregnant and I can't leave her now"

 I mouth wow and Donny gave me a look. 

Storm Warning (A Hunter Hayes Fan Fiction) *Book One of The Storm Warning Chronicles*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें